FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

I'm starting to like the idea of adding Jordan Matthews. I think he would be a good fit for our WC offense, can play inside and outside (interchangeable with Enunwa). His career tailed off a bit in buffalo, but a lot of people on this forum were screaming for him during the draft and he produced his first couple of years. I still think he can develop into a low end number 1 receiver. He's also a good red zone target and is sure handed.

If Robinson doesn't hit free agency and we miss out on Landry, Matthews would be a welcomed addition.

Edited by SDotNova
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

I'm starting to like the idea of adding Jordan Matthews. I think he would be a good fit for our WC offense, can play inside and outside (interchangeable with Enunwa). His career tailed off a bit in buffalo, but a lot of people on this forum were screaming for him during the draft and he produced his first couple of years. I still think he can develop into a low end number 1 receiver. He's also a good red zone target and is sure handed.

If Robinson doesn't hit free agency and we miss out on Landry, Matthews would be a welcomed addition.

He also shouldn't be too expensive.  I'd think maybe get him at around 7-8 mil per year on a 2-3 year deal.

Edited by barnaby8787
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Absolutely I’d like bringing in Matthews. AR15 is who I want (if available) but Matthews is 1b. Landry I think will just cost too much for what he offers. 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2018 at 7:30 AM, Bobby816 said:

Im not a huge Ansah fan either, but I think he’s way more likely to hit FA than Lawerence. My rankings are vaguely...

1. Cousins

2. AR15

3. Jensen

4. Landry

5. Norwell

6. Johnson

7. Gaines

8. Richburg

9. Mowhert 

10. Matthews

Like this list. I would probably have Pugh in there instead of Mowhert. Pugh has been jumping back and forth between guard and RT. He played really well as a guard. He also fits ZB. 

2 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Any interest in Kyle Fuller? How much is he going to command?

He’s had a rather erratic career. Very inconsistent. That being said... I wouldn’t hate it is we got him, I’d prefer several CBs than him. A guy at CB I want nothing to do with is Butler. I find him incredibly overrrated and slow for a top CB.