FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Atleast Trubisky has upside. He had flashes. We don’t even have a name to go to the table with at the moment. Any WR that sighs with us, is signing bc if money. We can’t say who our starter is yet.

I have to be honest I never though other teams would move so fast, I though some of these FA would kick it around for a day or so and then sign. It is OK that I was stupid but Macc should have known better. I am afraid to go to bed tonight what will I wake to tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

It just occurred to me that there is a small % that the Patriots don't resign Rex Burkhead

I think he too has at least a Danny Woodhead-like impact in this league

I'd love to get him

Really?  Why? Burkhead will be 28 soon and Woodhead has had single seasons with more receiving yards than Burkehead has in his career.  Burkehead has just over 1000 yards from scrimmage in his entire career.  If you can't find a guy as talented as Rex Burkehead in like the 5th round of this draft then you aren't looking.

1 minute ago, doumeyer said:

I have to be honest I never though other teams would move so fast, I though some of these FA would kick it around for a day or so and then sign. It is OK that I was stupid but Macc should have known better. I am afraid to go to bed tonight what will I wake to tomorrow.

I’ll prepare you. We resign McCown as our big move on offense after missing out on Cousins. That’s it.

• Like 1

Just now, rampantjet said:

Really?  Why? Burkhead will be 28 soon and Woodhead has had single seasons with more receiving yards than Burkehead has in his career.  Burkehead has just over 1000 yards from scrimmage in his entire career.  If you can't find a guy as talented as Rex Burkehead in like the 5th round of this draft then you aren't looking.

His advanced stats were amazing in limited usage in Cincy and then the Patriots brough him in to be their new jack of all trades and was amazing when he wasn't injured

If he played the whole season he'd be a much bigger name at this point

Just now, Bianconero said:

His advanced stats were amazing in limited usage in Cincy and then the Patriots brough him in to be their new jack of all trades and was amazing when he wasn't injured

If he played the whole season he'd be a much bigger name at this point

Every RB's stats are amazing in limited usage.  Shonn Greene was amazing in limited usage.  When a guy gets used more his efficiency numbers pretty much always go down.

2 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

Every RB's stats are amazing in limited usage.  Shonn Greene was amazing in limited usage.  When a guy gets used more his efficiency numbers pretty much always go down.

You just admitted that you are not familiar with Rex Burkhead and then telling me more about his trajectory 

Okay

Just now, Bianconero said:

I feel like the Vikings are pressing very hard on Cousins now with Keenum gone

Not good for us

Add in Brees signed back up in NO and we may aswell call it a day. Il meet you at the Brooklyn Bridge as planned...will take me a while but will be worth it. When we announce the resigning of Josh McCown it will be mass suicide here!!!