FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

Just now, rampantjet said:

Not sure how I did that.... you just made some stuff up there.  I live in NE i watched him every week, or every week that he could find his way to the field.  

I watched every New England game too and specifically for Burkhead

Belichick game-scripted him every game he wasn't injured; he was going to be a huge part of the offense if not for that

Ask the Patriots forum if he was one of if not the main receiving cog in their system when healthy and what his role would have been if completely healthy all year

1 minute ago, Bianconero said:

I watched every New England game too and specifically for Burkhead

Belichick game-scripted him every game he wasn't injured; he was going to be a huge part of the offense if not for that

Ask the Patriots forum if he was one of if not the main receiving cog in their system when healthy and what his role would have been if completely healthy all year

Every RB looks great in that scheme.  They get wide lanes to run in and they get thrown the ball on the run with good placement and blocking in front of them.  Guy had 254 receiving yards, and is the main receiving cog in the offense with the #1 passing attack in the NFL.... that makes literally no sense.  Even when healthy he would ride the pine for long stretches of time.

Willie Snead would be an interesting option.  NO gets last look at his contract to match but could be an option at only 25 and very productive so far.

EDIT: I would probably bump him to the top of the WR list now that AR-15 is off the market.  He's better than Richardson and Matthews.

Edited by Rockice_8