FA Thread 2018

barnaby8787

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

F that. we are going to be picking top 5 again. To move up 3 spots  can have 2 seconds this year and a 2nd next year and if that doesnt get it done than we sit at 6 and see who falls. were going to suck anyway. 

No we won’t even pick top 5. We will pick at 6-7 of course because they can’t even get that right.

1 minute ago, NYJETS52 said:

The sky is not falling yet.  Granted we seem inept.  But there are still some big name free agents to be had.  There really hasn't been any movement at corner yet (area of need)  there are still 4 to 5 ILB that I would consider an upgrade.  Oline gets tricky and WR could be a problem.  There are RBS available.  I wouldn't hate us taking a qb at 6 and a wr in round 2 so they can develop together ( chad and coles)  my point is look at the contracts that have been dolled out.  Everyone is screaming don't over pay don't over pay but is case really worth 18 million a year.  Is Burton worth more than Brate who has caught the second most tds for tes in the last 2 years.  Pump the brakes a bit.   If by Friday we still haven't had a cup of coffee with someone burn down the town.  But I think by Friday things will look better.

LOL...just stop dude...sky fell. Give me one reason why anyone would want to sign here given our situation? Mac had to get moving right away and has failed miserably. Jets are going to be really bad yet again.

2 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Scenario:

Mac trades next years first in the package to move up in the draft knowing damn well he won’t be here next year

What are your reactions ? Bc that has a high likelihood of happening 

This is my nightmare scenario. Bc I don’t think any QB in this class is trade up worthy. I don’t like the idea of giving up 37 for a guy. Never mind our 1st next year. At this point we will be drafting high next year. I mean who is this rookie QB playing with? A bad OLine, a 30yr old RB, WRs with injuries or suspended and guys who haven’t played as well as no names at TE. Whoever is at QB is set up to fail miserably. Just like Geno and how we let all the offensive talent go with Sanchez. We can say Watkins got overpaid but atleast KC has provided there young QB with weapons. Same goes for Wentz, Goff, etc. we can’t compare to them. Our surrounding talent is garbage.

That is going to be one short Free Agency Documentary

*documentary starts*

Vikings "3 years, fully guaranteed"

Cousins "Deal"

*roll credits*

*post credits scene*

Jets on Cousins voicemail "Hey man it's been 3 days if you're not interested we understand but please just let us know but if you are we still have all our cap space so yeah umm just give me or Todd a call, thanks Kirk.

Edited by KingOfTheDot
  • Like 1

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

*documentary starts*

Cousins "Deal"

*roll credits*

*post credits scene*

Jets on Cousins voicemail "Hey man it's been 3 days if you're not interested we understand but please just let us know but if you we still have all our cap space so yeah umm just give me or Todd a call, thanks Kirk.

Hahahahaha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

*documentary starts*

Cousins "Deal"

*roll credits*

*post credits scene*

Jets on Cousins voicemail "Hey man it's been 3 days if you're not interested we understand but please just let us know but if you we still have all our cap space so yeah umm just give me or Todd a call, thanks Kirk.

razzie_award2009.jpg