First Head Coach Replacement Rumor--Matt Patricia

Just Want A Title

10 minutes ago, Rockcity2 said:

Nick Foles though... not Tom Brady 

Call me worried

Nick Foles who just destroyed Minnesota's awesome D

The Eagles were on an incredible offensive roll all season except for the couple of weeks Foles was getting used to being in there

I have my reservations about Patricia but the thing about the "Patriot Way" that got exposed in this game was the part where they let established players go and try to make do with filler. Also the part where Belichick benches a CB who has played 98% of their snaps so far this season and replaces him with Johnson Bademosi

1 minute ago, Superduperman said:

Nick Foles who just destroyed Minnesota's awesome D

The Eagles were on an incredible offensive roll all season except for the couple of weeks Foles was getting used to being in there

I have my reservations about Patricia but the thing about the "Patriot Way" that got exposed in this game was the part where they let established players go and try to make do with filler. Also the part where Belichick benches a CB who has played 98% of their snaps so far this season and replaces him with Johnson Bademosi

They got punked idc how you try and spin it. Mp got punked he had no answers

Just now, Rockcity2 said:

They got punked idc how you try and spin it. Mp got punked he had no answers

Yeah, but not playing one of your better players at the last minute, surely factors into it.

Chung was playing corner and Rowe, outside.  That's not good and a direct result of Butler not playing.

Plus, he isn't being hired to be the DC.

3 hours ago, Lionized said:

I guess Mike Zimmer is trash too glad we don’t have to worry about the Vikings defense next year phew.

This is the biggest overreaction Monday of the year. R E L A X    Relax

R E L A X.... that seems familiar. Hmm, wait, didn't Aaron Rodgers say that? @Lionized is a spy!! He's a spy!!!

Seriously though... Pederson did a great job, Foles played out of his mind and both defenses struggled. Have to agree on the sentiment that it's tough to remove a key guy just before the game and expect to play at the same level. I'm curious to see if we're written off as a potential destination for Butler as a result of that or if that was more BB's doing. I'm slightly less enthused about the hire after last night but definitely not writing him off as a bad hire because of it. Looking forward to seeing how things go now that we're officially into the off-season.

Archived