Week 17 GDT - Saints (11-4) @ Buccaneers (4-11)

Mid Iowa

Our offense is an issue. Playcalling and playmakers. They need to be better.  They go 3 and out so quickly and don't sustain ant drives. That doesn't help your defense when you're off the field in 3 plays.

What I want to happen:

WC Saints beat Carolina 35 - 13

DIV Saints beat Philadelphia 24 - 10

NFCCG Saints bet Rams  27 - 24

New Orleans beats New England in the Super Bowl 23 - 21

As Sean Payton is being helped onto the SB winning parade float, Rita hides on the opposite end. She shoves him off in the middle of Canal St. and he is fired there.

NSF is hired as HC and Offensive Playcaller.

We draft Baker Mayfield at 32.

Saints build a new dynasty with Baker at the helm of the offense, and NSF calling a rotation of PA Scissors, HB Texas (to Kamara), ISO Sweeps, and HB tosses out of the Pistol because those are the money making plays in Madden.

6 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

What I want to happen:

WC Saints beat Carolina 35 - 13

DIV Saints beat Philadelphia 24 - 10

NFCCG Saints bet Rams  27 - 24

New Orleans beats New England in the Super Bowl 23 - 21

As Sean Payton is being helped onto the SB winning parade float, Rita hides on the opposite end. She shoves him off in the middle of Canal St. and he is fired there.

NSF is hired as HC and Offensive Playcaller.

We draft Baker Mayfield at 32.

Saints build a new dynasty with Baker at the helm of the offense, and NSF calling a rotation of PA Scissors, HB Texas (to Kamara), ISO Sweeps, and HB tosses out of the Pistol because those are the money making plays in Madden.

Nice fantasy there, bub.

Clearly I'd be the one to take over as HC! 

6 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

That's if they see one they like. I think Brees has a year or two left (even with his noodle arm).

Agreed. He’s still very efficient.

If we see a QB that Payton likes and we can make the move, do it. But I’m also totally comfortable heading into 2018 with Brees at QB

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Agreed. He’s still very efficient.

If we see a QB that Payton likes and we can make the move, do it. But I’m also totally comfortable heading into 2018 with Brees at QB

Brees is fine.  We have Michael Thomas, inconsistent Ted Ginn, and that's it.  No one is getting open, and that's disastrous when our run game doesn't work, and is why we suck on third downs.  Brees misses some throws at times, but so does literally every other QB in the league.  We're not gonna get a prime Aaron Rodgers here.  Draft a guy if we like him and he's available, but Drew still starts next year.

13 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Brees is fine.  We have Michael Thomas, inconsistent Ted Ginn, and that's it.  No one is getting open, and that's disastrous when our run game doesn't work, and is why we suck on third downs.  Brees misses some throws at times, but so does literally every other QB in the league.  We're not gonna get a prime Aaron Rodgers here.  Draft a guy if we like him and he's available, but Drew still starts next year.

After these last few weeks TE has moved to my #2 need for the Saints. Without someone who can be a safety net/draw some coverage our offense is really inefficient.

Archived