PLAYOFSSSSSSSSS: #3 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS @ #6 BUFFALO BILLS: SUNDAY 1 PM EST

.Buzz

19 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I swear to everything, if they’re doing all this and then don’t bring back teal for good, I’m gonna be madonline

I think the bigger concern than the teal being back for good or not is them serving raw hamburgers.

That ice cream looks bomb tho

30 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Gotta love Dareus. Things didn't end well and there's a constant feeling of what if but the guy genuinely cared about the organization and his teammates. I genuinely wish him well and think he found a good home in Jacksonville. 

3 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Gotta love Dareus. Things didn't end well and there's a constant feeling of what if but the guy genuinely cared about the organization and his teammates. I genuinely wish him well and think he found a good home in Jacksonville. 

Agreed. He got a bad rap in Buffalo, everyone thought he was this bad guy with off the field issues but I always liked him and thought he was a good guy.

I'm not sure if Jags fans know of his back story and all the tragic deaths he's went thru but it's pretty crazy.

2 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Agreed. He got a bad rap in Buffalo, everyone thought he was this bad guy with off the field issues but I always liked him and thought he was a good guy.

I'm not sure if Jags fans know of his back story and all the tragic deaths he's went thru but it's pretty crazy.

Yeah it really is and it's impossible not to root for the guy regardless of whether things worked out in Buffalo or not. If you read some of the interviews he's given it's quite clear he holds the teams and cities where he plays in high regard.

24 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Now that it’s been a few years, what’s the thoughts amongst Bills fans regarding Marrone?

There is definitely a feeling of quitting on the team when he left. In my opinion I was pretty comfortable about him leaving because I thought Schwartz did most of the heavy lifting that year. I don't have any real hatred about Marrone and honestly I'm pretty indifferent towards him. I'm not rooting for him to fail but I'm not hoping he succeeds, he's at best an average coach who is getting by on a great defense once again.

5 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

There is definitely a feeling of quitting on the team when he left. In my opinion I was pretty comfortable about him leaving because I thought Schwartz did most of the heavy lifting that year. I don't have any real hatred about Marrone and honestly I'm pretty indifferent towards him. I'm not rooting for him to fail but I'm not hoping he succeeds, he's at best an average coach who is getting by on a great defense once again.

Considering where our offense ranks statistically across the board I'm not so sure I agree with that. What they've done with Blake after what we saw last season has been crazy. The OL, with all of the same starters + a rookie LT has been one of the better OLs in football.

This defense definitely is the heart and soul of this team, but the offense has been a pleasant surprise as well. Top ranked rushing offense and top 5 in sacks allowed? That isn't him skating by on just a great defense.

Not to mention the Jaguars have been the laughing stock of the NFL for a decade. You don't just turn it around and get to where we are sitting right now by getting lucky and just being in the right place at the right time. The culture of this organization has taken a complete 180, and Marrone had a large hand in that.

Archived