I see the Road to the Super Bowl going through Minnesota. The NFC championship will be in Minnesota. But I see the Saints going to Super Bowl 52

chargerbuckeye

I feel this is the Saints year in the NFC. It's too soon for the Panthers and Saints to match up, but the bucs made it too soon. I was expecting a Saints vs Panthers NFC Championship, but nope, One of them is gonna meet Minnesota and I am guessing it'll be new orleans

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

It'd be a long shot.  Saints would have to play a lot better than they have lately.  Vikes or Rams is the answer here.

Rams are not beating the vikings in minnesota, as a 3 seed, they'd be facing minnesota in the divisional rd, and I don't see the rams going into minnesota and getting the win

5 minutes ago, chargerbuckeye said:

I feel this is the Saints year in the NFC. It's too soon for the Panthers and Saints to match up, but the bucs made it too soon. I was expecting a Saints vs Panthers NFC Championship, but nope, One of them is gonna meet Minnesota and I am guessing it'll be new orleans

I'm with you. I'm still going Saints/Vikings for NFC representative for the Super Bowl

2 minutes ago, chargerbuckeye said:

Rams are not beating the vikings in minnesota, as a 3 seed, they'd be facing minnesota in the divisional rd, and I don't see the rams going into minnesota and getting the win

Rams have as good a chance as the Saints do.  The Saints defense is banged up can't be depended on to hold a lead late in the fourth quarter with their opponent backed up deep in their own territory with a 4th and 10.  The LB unit has gone from weakness to gaping hole, and Thielen/Diggs are fully capable of feasting.

The Saints running game has been sub par, and the passing unit isn't much outside of Michael Thomas.  No TEs, it's Thomas/Kamara, and occasional Ginn sightings on an occasional route that Brees may or may not overthrow.

Saints would have to be playing at their absolute best to beat Minnesota at Minnesota.

As a Vikings fan, I know that if Minnesota doesn’t get in their own way from here on out (playing fundamentally well is this team’s best trait, so that’s very likely) they can soundly beat anyone in the NFC. So I’m not scared of any team other than my own.

But I’m anxious about two teams: Rams and Saints.

I’m more anxious about the Rams because of Gurley, how close our match earlier this year was (the score didn’t become lopsided until some odd plays in the 4th), and their defense. I’m honestly hoping Atlanta pulls off an upset against them next week.

I’m anxious about the Saints because, though they’re a running team this year, they’ve got the best QB in the playoffs, and that always counts for a lot.

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

Rams have as good a chance as the Saints do.  The Saints defense is banged up can't be depended on to hold a lead late in the fourth quarter with their opponent backed up deep in their own territory with a 4th and 10.  The LB unit has gone from weakness to gaping hole, and Thielen/Diggs are fully capable of feasting.

The Saints running game has been sub par, and the passing unit isn't much outside of Michael Thomas.  No TEs, it's Thomas/Kamara, and occasional Ginn sightings on an occasional route that Brees may or may not overthrow.

Saints would have to be playing at their absolute best to beat Minnesota at Minnesota.

NFL Politics may come into play. Brees being the big name top draw in the nfc may bring about some shady officiating. After all, we have seen it with NE, The officials treat NE like an old lady that needs help crossing the street.

1 minute ago, chargerbuckeye said:

NFL Politics may come into play. Brees being the big name top draw in the nfc may bring about some shady officiating. After all, we have seen it with NE, The officials treat NE like an old lady that needs help crossing the street.

I'd think they'd want the Rams to go all the way and solidify the LA market.

1 minute ago, chargerbuckeye said:

NFL Politics may come into play. Brees being the big name top draw in the nfc may bring about some shady officiating.

Stop. This never happens. (the league has gone after Brady as much as any other player, so your example is wrong). If New Orleans wins out, it will be because they’re the best team in the conference. Same goes for any other team. 

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

I'd think they'd want the Rams to go all the way and solidify the LA market.

They would have pushed the chargers in as well then. Nothing sells more tickets and puts more views on tv than a super bowl between two future hall of fame qb's. Roethlisberger vs Brees or Brady vs Brees.

2 minutes ago, RedRider said:

Stop. This never happens. (the league has gone after Brady as much as any other player, so your example is wrong). If New Orleans wins out, it will be because they’re the best team in the conference. Same goes for any other team. 

Yea, bountygate and deflategate were a thing because the league wanted Brees and Brady to win.

1 minute ago, RedRider said:

They may have gone after brady in the past, but this year, they seem to love him. The BS TD overturns involving Austin Sefarian Jenkins, Jesse James, And Kelvin Benjamin. Not gonna forget the phantom pick play between NE and the Chargers. Clean touchdown by Travis benjamin wiped out clean after Tyrell collided with a Patriots player.

Archived