Bowl Games Discussion (Draft Prospects)

Thaiphoon

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

That’s a ridiculous statement. Just because you don’t agree with me doesn’t mean my explanations aren’t viable.

He may Be Russell Wilson, it’s not impossible. Unlike you, I’ll leave that possibility open instead of just throwing another posters thoughts and evaluation out as being “silly.”

A comparison to Manziel is silly. Sorry. 

58 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Why do we care if there rude ... I don't see what that has to do with football . 

Well I really don’t want a jerk as my qb but even if he is, I want him to be good or great. My comparisons are more in how Manziel and Mayfield are similar in how they play on the field. I think they are, you guy so coule be right and Mayfield will develop into a good qb, but I’m not sold. I don’t think he’s going to be a good nfl qb.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Well I really don’t want a jerk as my qb but even if he is, I want him to be good or great. My comparisons are more in how Manziel and Mayfield are similar in how they play on the field. I think they are, you guy so coule be right and Mayfield will develop into a good qb, but I’m not sold. I don’t think he’s going to be a good nfl qb.

They don't play alike at all. Mayfield is a much better prospect .

lol whyyyy in the world would it matter if he's rude . He isn't confronting you or any of us . Like idk any sport or public community sport where everyone is nice .

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

They don't play alike at all. Mayfield is a much better prospect .

lol whyyyy in the world would it matter if he's rude . He isn't confronting you or any of us . Like idk any sport or public community sport where everyone is nice .

You and Lavar can keep repeating the same things about Mayfield and how im wrong but I’m not going to change my opinion of him. I think he’s going to be a bust. Maybe I’m wrong, if I am, I have no problem admittimg it.

29 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

You and Lavar can keep repeating the same things about Mayfield and how im wrong but I’m not going to change my opinion of him. I think he’s going to be a bust. Maybe I’m wrong, if I am, I have no problem admittimg it.

I mean there attitude seems similar . But dude Mayfield plays better than what Manziel was .

i mean will see when he gets drafted .

On 1/1/2018 at 6:18 PM, Doc Draper said:

I like the kids swagger, how he looks in the pocket, how he looks off defenders

bruce will pick Jackson lol lol 

I hope and pray that we are not the boobs that pick Jackson. Cannot go through another RGIII debacle. 

On 1/11/2018 at 5:58 PM, lavar703 said:

A comparison to Manziel is silly. Sorry. 

Manziel had Mike Evans. There is not one WR on Oklahoma that has been like MIke Evans since Mayfield has started. DeDe Westbrook and Sterling Shepherd are no Mike Evans. Mayfield is more Drew Brees - LIKE - than Johnny Manziel - like. Mark Andrews was more the basis of their offense than anything and Mayfield made it work. Manziel was terrible compared to Mayfield and you can just see that Manziel was going to have problems. Mike Evans and Christine Michael bailed out Manziel A LOT. 

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

As a mod, neither can I

I don’t believe I can’t live through Jackson or a guy like Mayfield being our qb. If he’s not Manziel, he may be a more athletic version of Grossman and I just don’t want that as my qb.

Archived