Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

24 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I can’t take credit for it earlier than then.

It was 2016 I was done.

Wasn't that the same season as the Dallas game in the playoffs? Was it the resulting game against Atlanta that did it for you?

20 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

Wasn't that the same season as the Dallas game in the playoffs? Was it the resulting game against Atlanta that did it for you?

It was actually just that year I became disillusioned with the QB position.

Ken Ingalls - Packers Cap -   I do not anticipate David Bakhtiari being part of an Aaron Rodgers trade. Unloading both of the Packers’ most painful & backloaded contracts would be a long term financial blessing, but it’s not happening.

If Bakhtiari does follow Rodgers, it’s more likely via a post June 1 cut.

10 hours ago, Leader said:

Ken Ingalls - Packers Cap -   I do not anticipate David Bakhtiari being part of an Aaron Rodgers trade. Unloading both of the Packers’ most painful & backloaded contracts would be a long term financial blessing, but it’s not happening.

They could make the trade for Bak, post June 1 with picks coming in 24 or 25. Makes more sense to get something for him than just cut him. Also, the Jets don't have to compete for his services and can work with him on his contract.

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

They could make the trade for Bak, post June 1 with picks coming in 24 or 25. Makes more sense to get something for him than just cut him. Also, the Jets don't have to compete for his services and can work with him on his contract.

Tell me again why we want to get rid of our LT?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Leader said:

9 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

Tell me again why we want to get rid of our LT?

Tell me why you would post that quote talking about getting rid of out LT? LOL DO you not see the irony of your reply? 

I'll give you the best reason to get rid of him, it could be the difference between Rodgers going to the Jets and getting compensation, or he retires. Rodgers will play any game he needs to in order to get his way. 

Edited by Old Guy

Just now, Old Guy said:

Tell me why you would post that quote talking about getting rid of out LT? LOL DO you not see the irony of your reply? 

I'll give you the best to get rid of him, it's the difference between Rodgers going to the Jets and we get compensation, or he retires. Rodgers will play any game he needs to in order to get his way. 

What are you talking about? Seems you're just making stuff up. There's not a single report that a requirement of Rodgers going to NY is us trading Bakh too.