Moretti's Blizzard Mock

moretti19

Love the thought of adding Burton in Free Agency. He brings that Jordan Reed type frame/mismatch.  It will be interesting to see how much he is going to get paid this offseason.

As for drafting Key in the first, I have my hesitations. He has great natural ability, but I'm not sure what his playing weight is. His soph. year he played in the 230's and this year he came in overweight and stuggled around 270. Maybe it's the LSU factor, but he kind of reminds me of Barkevious Mingo.

3 minutes ago, OnaBadger58 said:

Love the thought of adding Burton in Free Agency. He brings that Jordan Reed type frame/mismatch.  It will be interesting to see how much he is going to get paid this offseason.

As for drafting Key in the first, I have my hesitations. He has great natural ability, but I'm not sure what his playing weight is. His soph. year he played in the 230's and this year he came in overweight and stuggled around 270. Maybe it's the LSU factor, but he kind of reminds me of Barkevious Mingo.

Part of the reason he struggled is nagging injuries that I don't believe had anything to do with his weight. Not saying there isn't risk involved but I like him the most out of any of the pass rushers in this class. High risk high reward type of player. 

Archived