Bombastic ESPN article on relationships of Brady, Kraft, Belichick, Guerrero

tonyto36

8 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Brian Gaine being hired as the Texans GM.

I was told the sky is falling and the Patriots were losing Caserio to the Texans??? Hmm. 

ESPN still think Belichick might join the Giants. Either him or Saban so obviously the whole thing is nonsense. 

Hold that thought, what if the SB losses were deliberate and he's been a G-men sleeper agent all this time? Woah #hydra

On 1/10/2018 at 4:44 PM, tonyto36 said:

Again, there are MULTIPLE stories that just trash Brady in the story and examples of stories supporting the notion that Brady was partial in the pushing out of JG of New England.  NO ONE has denied ANY of these FACT BASED accounts.  The ONLY denials have come in the way of semantics and generalities that can't be proven either way. 

Its not a fact just because ESPN publishes it... there may actually be a pretty strong inverse correlation.  Point me to one on the record comment supporting any of this.  I can point you to a dozen refuting it.  

On 1/5/2018 at 9:33 PM, Starless said:

The problem with what Brady is doing as opposed to other celebrities endorsing dangerous products is that everyone knows too much alcohol/drunk driving can kill you and that too much fast food can give you obesity and type-2 diabetes. Brady is selling a lifestyle that he expects people to believe will substantially improve their lives, when in fact there's absolutely no evidence that it will. 

What harm has he done? I don't know, that depends on how many people buy his stupid book and treat it as gospel, expecting to become the physical specimen that Brady is at age 40.

False hope is a terrible thing to peddle.

By the way, all that "traditional Chinese medicine" crap that Guerrero peddles? It was something that was more or less fabricated by Mao Zedong, who didn't himself believe in it.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2013/10/traditional_chinese_medicine_origins_mao_invented_it_but_didn_t_believe.html

Archived