GWT: Week 19 Falcons @ Eagles

gopherwrestler

GWT: Week 19 Falcons @ Eagles  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Stay classy. You've been proven emphatically wrong choosing to cherry pick your arguments and so now you resort to insults. 

You think Timmy Jernigan is better than fletcher cox. And you claim to actually watch the games... 

Just now, sunnygsm said:

Lol Blaq c'mon. Being #1 seed doesn't mean much when we're missing a bunch of top players. Sure the wind is an issue, but Foles has been bad since he came in. 

Please point out where I've ever tried to deny that? I even pointed out several times early in the game where, in order to win, the Birds' best players have to step up and for the first two series guys like Ajayi and Johnson made uncharacteristic mistakes. Yet somehow, it's all Nick Foles' fault?! My posting has been 100% consistent regarding the Birds in this game acknowledging what you've said.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If you don't think Nick Foles is awful look no further then his coach running the ball on 3rd and 4 at midfield.

Again, not arguing Foles is bad. But the Falcons literally did the exact same thing in the first half going away from a former MVP QB to run on 3rd and 4 and failing. While you're point is 100% correct you cannot simply cherry pick an instance to try and make a point.

Just now, Breesus mode said:

Julio Jones converting a 3rd down, never heard that before

I will say that what he just did there is a thing Brown doesn't have in his game. Granted, Brown normally doesn't end up in that situation, but I don't know if he can take that shot high to the shoulder area and hold onto the ball, and then just hop back up.

Archived