Divisional Round - Patriots vs Titans

tonyto36

Just now, tonyto36 said:

Butler got clowned on that play.

You serious? You're expectation of CB's is insane. That catch was amazing and the ball placement was perfect. He had to catch it with one hand and just got everything inbounds. What would you have liked Butler to do there?

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

You serious? You're expectation of CB's is insane. That catch was amazing and the ball placement was perfect. He had to catch it with one hand and just got everything inbounds. What would you have liked Butler to do there?

When the other team isolates you in man coverage and goes right at you for a deep touchdown throw, you got clowned.

My expectations of CBs is completely reasonable.  Letting up a reception is okay.  Getting beat that bad and targeted like that is not.

That's what I would expect to see from a #4 CB.  Not a guy who wants a big pay day.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Annnnd here comes the suicide hotline posts

Well they appear to be in some hot water at the moment and it's troublesome given their defense's troubles stopping mobile QB's. I wanted the Titans in this round but I think I'm taking that back b/c I don't like anything of what I've seen thus far. This is worse than last years Houston game b/c they never trailed in that game as bad as they played.

Just now, tonyto36 said:

When the other team isolates you in man coverage and goes right at you for a deep touchdown throw, you got clowned.

My expectations of CBs is completely reasonable.  Letting up a reception is okay.  Getting beat that bad and targeted like that is not.

How did he get beat??? He was in position and forced a hard catch. Corey Davis just made a great play. Doesn't mean he got "clowned". 

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

How did he get beat??? He was in position and forced a hard catch. Corey Davis just made a great play. Doesn't mean he got "clowned". 

When a team game plans to target one specific player, and that player gives up a touchdown, you got clowned.

The Titans literally went into this game planning to isolate Butler on that player, and he gave up a touchdown to a WR who hasn't done anything all year.

Archived