Jaguars vs. Steelers Divisional Playoff GDT

JLambert58

I want to know who called the 2 Fourth Down Plays... If Ben checked out of a run or QB Sneak then his head needs to roll. Period. NO reason to be putting yourself before the team. If Haley is too scared to let Ben run those sneaks then he needs to go.

1 minute ago, August4th said:

our all world offense had two chances to tie the game and failed... can't wait until we go back to the days of our defense leading the way .. we won't win it all playing like this

I feel you and I agree with you for the most part.... But everyone and their mom would be screaming if we had let Brown or Bell walk already or if we had our oline go back to mush.  Its hard for me to be too mad about how this team is constructed.  The defense has plenty of high draft picks they just haven't been as successful with the picks on the defensive side as they have the offense.

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I want to know who called the 2 Fourth Down Plays... If Ben checked out of a run or QB Sneak then his head needs to roll. Period. NO reason to be putting yourself before the team. If Haley is too scared to let Ben run those sneaks then he needs to go.

We haven't seen a QB sneak since like 2011. They weren't checking out of any QB sneak. Someone on this team made a conscious decision a long time ago to take it out of the playbook.

1 minute ago, CKSteeler said:

We haven't seen a QB sneak since like 2011. They weren't checking out of any QB sneak. Someone on this team made a conscious decision a long time ago to take it out of the playbook.

Pouncey is a weak in line run blocker. 

Archived