Offseason news/rumours

KimuraGod

Just now, Bobby816 said:

He was actually very good in 2015 before he got injured. 

Key word... injured.  Pretty consistently injured, and that doesn't get better with age.  He's only been over 500 scrimmage yards twice, and once only barely.  We should draft a QB in the 2nd or 3rd.  This is a great RB class and we need one who isn't older, isn't injured often, and is cheap.

54 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

He says that every draft. He’s very vague when he talks to the media. Which is exactly what he should be. Don’t show our cards. If he says just I want to trade up. Then whatever team he’s trading up with can ask for a hefty price in return bc they know he wants to move up. Nothing comes out until after. After FA we find out who we wanted but missed out on. After the draft the same thing.

I agree but he is driving me nuts. He is doing the right thing lets keep the other teams quessing.

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

Jets should f-tag Josh McCown and trade for 3rd round pick. lol.

Wonder if this asking price is why 2nd round pick has been on the invisible table since January.  Who cares, right?

We just starting talking about that a few minutes ago 

5 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Dion Lewis was a work-horse last year

Far from a situational RB

With that said, he has injury history so I wouldn't be comfortable with just him on a big deal

I'd definitely sign him and still draft a RB R2

Explosive numbers, yes.

Workhorse, no.  He registered only 35.4 percentage of offense, per overthecap.   Alvin Kamara the O's rookie of the year managed to have 44 pct split with Mark Ingram.  

I have no problem with Lewis replacing Bilal Powell on the roster but like you say he has injury history.

16 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Explosive numbers, yes.

Workhorse, no.  He registered only 35.4 percentage of offense, per overthecap.   Alvin Kamara the O's rookie of the year managed to have 44 pct split with Mark Ingram.  

I have no problem with Lewis replacing Bilal Powell on the roster but like you say he has injury history.

Work-horse was the wrong word to use - where can I see those stats btw?

I meant like, he was dominant RB1

Archived