Titania Keeper League - After 11 years, the end has come

titans0021

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apologies for this taking so long to realize/post.  

I do not play fantasy football, I was on the fence about playing this team this year and i figured I would give it a go and see how it went.   I just have no interest in it anymore. If you guys can find someone to take over my team midseason/end of the year that would be best for the group.

Given that the league is a keeper league, it may be in a replacement's best interest to join up now, to get a jump on crafting the roster into something they like, instead of waiting till the end of the year. 

It has been fun playing with you all over the years. Again, sorry this took me this long to realize. 

EDIT: Team name madvillainy to be clear.

Edited by titans_5

8 hours ago, titans_5 said:

Apologies for this taking so long to realize/post.  

I do not play fantasy football, I was on the fence about playing this team this year and i figured I would give it a go and see how it went.   I just have no interest in it anymore. If you guys can find someone to take over my team midseason/end of the year that would be best for the group.

Given that the league is a keeper league, it may be in a replacement's best interest to join up now, to get a jump on crafting the roster into something they like, instead of waiting till the end of the year. 

It has been fun playing with you all over the years. Again, sorry this took me this long to realize. 

EDIT: Team name madvillainy to be clear.

If interested, it's actually a good keeper team with Barkley, D Johnson, A Cooper and D Adam's as potential keepers... Even if 1-4, good keeper and/or trade value. 

• 1 month later...