2018 Free Agency

turtle28

Just now, lavar703 said:

I honestly feel like the plan is "we have no plan". 

Ya, Bruce's biggest fault (other than being a D-bag) is that he's reactionary, and doesn't seem to have a long term plan ever.  He's always trying to slap together pieces for this year instead of thinking what's the best team we can have in 3 years.  

12 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Ya, Bruce's biggest fault (other than being a D-bag) is that he's reactionary, and doesn't seem to have a long term plan ever.  He's always trying to slap together pieces for this year instead of thinking what's the best team we can have in 3 years.  

That's what is most embarrassing. We just have no clue what we're doing...

9 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

That's what is most embarrassing. We just have no clue what we're doing...

Yeah, we do.  It's called keeping the team hovering around .500 so that we keep investing our time and energy into the product that is making these fools millions per year.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

About as many overreactions they get from our fan base about overpaying?

They did overpay for Richardson. He's an often-injured wide receiver who's done a bunch of nothing. We are banking on him staying healthy and becoming a deep threat for a QB who save for one season, doesn't like to stretch the field. I complain because this is what we do year in and year out and somehow Bruce is now getting a pass amongst a segment of the fanbase who seems to think we're on the up and up.  I'm sorry if I don't see it that way. We've gotten significantly worse in my opinion at the start of this off-season.

Archived