The Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

Facts though which is why I prefer a deep threat but once people start saying we were intrigued wit Landry I’m like take Jordan Matthews he’s cheaper ??‍♂️

He's also nowhere near as good or dynamic on those short and intermediate throws, and his hands have been an issue ever since he entered the league. I low key like Matthews FWIW, but if Landry was a no, then Matthews should be a "no, thanks" as well. And yes, I don't think he offers us anything more than what we already got in Rishard.

10 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

A secondary of Jackson, Ryan and Butler with Sims as depth has the potential to be the best CB "corp" this team has had since becoming the Titans. Finnegan/Harper/Carr/Fuller being the biggest competition? When Rolle/Dyson were the starters at CB they were really good together but I don't remember the players behind them being incredible.

Dyson couldn’t cover a twin size mattress wit  king sheets. Butler is a solid option he had a down year this year but so did NE secondary as a whole, I always say a secondary best friend is a pass rush. Butler is aggressive & read routes & mix it up. 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Dyson couldn’t cover a twin size mattress wit  king sheets. Butler is a solid option he had a down year this year but so did NE secondary as a whole, I always say a secondary best friend is a pass rush. Butler is aggressive & read routes & mix it up. 

Dyson had his moments. Wasn't good enough to be the #1 guy but playing off of Rolle I liked him.

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Dyson had his moments. Wasn't good enough to be the #1 guy but playing off of Rolle I liked him.

I hated him he couldn’t cover whenever playing man coverage was great in zone, but that was Jeff fisher he always had 2 Corners 1 would be aggressive & could cover man the other play offf a lot in zone. 

Finnegan & Harper Rolle & Dyson 

Archived