The Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

1 minute ago, lovetitans said:

correct me if I'm wrong but if we re-sign Kilne we will be returning every starter from last year with the exception of Williamson and Daquan Jones (who I think we sign in the next day or two)?

Aside from Demarco and maybe Spain, I believe so yes (Decker was considered a starter I believe too? What's going on with him?)

Just now, dtait93 said:

Aside from Demarco and maybe Spain, I believe so yes (Decker was considered a starter I believe too? What's going on with him?)

Spain was extended a tender and I don't think I've heard anything about other teams going after him. Decker was a starter I forgot about him. Haven't heard of us having any interest in bringing him back.

4 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

Still need ILB, OLB, QB2, WR, oline, dline. Draft can cover some of that.

I'd say only guard, ILB and QB2 are desperate needs. Though I'd really like a receiver, as I have my reservations with Taylor and have almost no hope for Sharpe.

Id be happy to finish off FA with:

Preston Brown - ILB

DaQuan Jones - DE

Josh Kline - G

Jerry Attaochu - OLB 

Either AJ McCarron, Blaine Gabbert, or Matt Moore - QB2

I'd consider Jordan Matthews or Terrelle Pryor at WR

Spain stay on with RFA tender

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

We have Woodyard to be our run-stuffing ILB, I want someone who can cover to pair with him. Jayon Brown can replace Woodyard on 3rd down. 

Preston Brown is basically a worse version of Avery Williamson.

Ideally i would want to draft an ILB at 25. I hope Roquan Smith falls so bad

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I'd say only guard, ILB and QB2 are desperate needs. Though I'd really like a receiver, as I have my reservations with Taylor and have almost no hope for Sharpe.

Why...

I have never understood the disdain fans have for this kid. Like its not like he's going to be a go to guy. People seem to get ruffled at the thought of him being our 4th WR. 

He had a solid rookie campaign, and should give us super cheap quality depth now that we have more talent at the spot. Why do people get so up in arms about this guy?

1 minute ago, Chocolateman78 said:

Why...

I have never understood the disdain fans have for this kid. Like its not like he's going to be a go to guy. People seem to get ruffled at the thought of him being our 4th WR. 

He had a solid rookie campaign, and should give us super cheap quality depth now that we have more talent at the spot. Why do people get so up in arms about this guy?

This. I think he's a direct replacement for Decker. same style player but younger. as a 4th or maybe even 5th option he's pretty good for what we have invested in him.

Archived