Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

52 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Did I miss the Camry joke? rammy keeps referencing it and I can't remember where or what that came from.

Making fun of my car is all lol

20 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm tempted to tank, but I don't want to demolish my career win% with a 3 win season

If you were to tank this year would be the year to do it with the rookie draft coming up.

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Ain't nothing wrong with a camry. Good gas mileage.

That's what I say. Car will run for another 200k miles easily and I get 26-32 MPG.

Ain't no bugatti but the thing is dependable till death 

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Was planning to tank but not sure I can after 3-1 start. Wins all pretty close and could have gone either way though. For now Vince Young will have to wait until we dip below .500 to get his shine.

Tanking with two mvp caliber offensive players smh 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Tanking with two mvp caliber offensive players smh 

QFT.

We are 4 weeks in, and only 3 teams are either 4-0 (1) or 0-4 (2). The majority of the league is within 1 or 2 games of the division lead. Ain't nobody out yet for the most part. Would be nice to be in a division where folks packed it in after a quarter of the season. Though I suspect we'll really see those candidates after week 7 is posted. That'll really show who is tanking and who is competing.

Nacho I noticed the team stats for our game are off . 

Like staff threw for 221... But it says Melbourne only threw for 196. Do the yards get negated on turnovers?

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

Like staff threw for 221... But it says Melbourne only threw for 196. Do the yards get negated on turnovers?

Gstrings aggression is at 90 but Staff has a nice % lol. This sim hates me. 

2 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

In in the actual NFL as well as the NSFL, team passing yards subtracts yards lost by sacks; while individual QB passing yards do not. You were sacked 4 times for 25 yards, which is the source of the discrepancy.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

In in the actual NFL, team passing yards subtracts yards lost by sacks; while individual QB passing yards do not. You were sacked 4 times for 25 yards, which is the source of the discrepancy.

Gotcha. Was not sure exactly how that worked. Thanks 

1 hour ago, Gmen4ev said:

That's what I say. Car will run for another 200k miles easily and I get 26-32 MPG.

Ain't no bugatti but the thing is dependable till death 

Had one in college on a lease, was going to buy it out a month before I got wrecked and it was totaled. Just rolled over the remaining portion of my settlement into my Maxima down payment. But unless you are an NFL star or some big-time actor or something, there's absolutely nothing wrong with having a reliable cost-efficient car, and some of those Camry packages are nice (Mine was a 2011 I believe, or whatever year model it was prior to the switch for a few years that I hated, but they are bouncing back recently).

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Gstrings aggression is at 90 but Staff has a nice % lol. This sim hates me. 

Staff is good tho