Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

10 minutes ago, El ramster said:

those are facts. And I talked to nacho as a man to his face.. Donald is the best player in the NFL foh. 

To see scrubs producing better than him is a crime. 

Sounds like you’re crying imo 

23 minutes ago, iPwn said:

“Why my Donald not playing better nacho?!”

WHY IS HE NOT THE BEST PLAYER IN DA WEEEG NACHOOOO!

20 minutes ago, El ramster said:

those are facts. And I talked to nacho as a man to his face.. Donald is the best player in the NFL foh. 

To see scrubs producing better than him is a crime. 

Out of position my man

59 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Points Per Quarter: 1st - 66 (Per Game: 9.43), 2nd - 68 (Per Game: 9.71), 3rd - 16 (Per Game: 2.29), 4th - 47 (Per Game: 6.71), OT - 0 (Per Game: 0.00)

Points Per Quarter Allowed: 1st - 13 (Per Game: 1.86), 2nd - 24 (Per Game: 3.43), 3rd - 43 (Per Game: 6.14), 4th - 51 (Per Game: 7.29), OT - 0 (Per Game: 0.00)

If we didn’t coast in the second half, I’d be scoring 38.3 per game, and allowing 10.5. This team is v good.

If my team didn't get outscored in 3 games we'd be 7-0.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Umm... this isn’t anything close to relevant to what I said though.

Just now, iPwn said:
4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Umm... this isn’t anything close to relevant to what I said though.

Sure it is. You said your team was coasting which is why you aren't averaging 38.3 points for and 10.5 points against, I said my team got outscored which is why we aren't 7-0.

52 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Sure it is. You said your team was coasting which is why you aren't averaging 38.3 points for and 10.5 points against, I said my team got outscored which is why we aren't 7-0.

I mean if that’s what you want to pretend it meant, go for it. I was simply providing context for how dominant my team has been. They get big leads and then coast. It’s a fact.

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I mean if that’s what you want to pretend it meant, go for it. I was simply providing context for how dominant my team has been. They get big leads and then coast. It’s a fact.

So what you are saying is that you are a game-by-game embodiment of the 2017 Kansas City Chiefs?

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

So what you are saying is that you are a game-by-game embodiment of the 2017 Kansas City Chiefs?

Alex Smith

Rookie RB

highly productive receiving corps

high end defense

coached by Andy Reid

.........uhhhh.......... no. I hope.

• Like 1

If any of these tanking teams had a solid backup RB or decent non-keeper type OL they they want to ship off to get a pick for, HMU.