Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

There was a point in time before big ben when Tammy wanted to trade for Stafford . 

But he ain't elite apparently 

Yeah but not for that ridiculous amount that no one would have payed for. Even Remix was like I didn’t ask for that he out bidded himself. And that’s when we all knew GMen was the one ripping he’s own thong off.

10 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Yeah but not for that ridiculous amount that no one would have payed for. Even Remix was like I didn’t ask for that he out bidded himself. And that’s when we all knew GMen was the one ripping he’s own thong off.

Like I said. You came at me. Wanting my non elite qb.

Also we finished 10th and 11th overall. You've tanked for the past 7 years and traded your future away.

I won a chip and look to have a playoff contention team next year.

Keep jabbing about how I run my team poorly tho 

14 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Also we finished 10th and 11th overall. You've tanked for the past 7 years and traded your future away.

I won a chip and look to have a playoff contention team next year.

Keep jabbing about how I run my team poorly tho 

Yeah but nvm. Y’all sensitive. I’ll probably make you guys cry and what not. Traded my future away lol? This season I was withou a first and second and I did damm good. The core is what matters and the core is intact. 

14 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Yeah but nvm. Y’all sensitive. I’ll probably make you guys cry and what not. Traded my future away lol? This season I was withou a first and second and I did damm good. The core is what matters and the core is intact. 

You missed the playoffs. You didn't do damn good lol.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I change my core every couple seasons. I get bored having the same guys every year.

I usually try and add one or two and drop one or two every other year. Cox is the longest tenured player on the team. Then Kerrigan who I got 3 seasons ago.

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I get too attached to my players :(

Poor Ruskie.. he’s been in a dry slump. Last time he won anything xox was still here. Ancient as dude. Blow it up. You holding onto to Suh like if your life depended on it 

16 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Do you even follow the NFL? I would think not. 

Go follow the raps. 

None of those are wrong statements. And go raps indeed.