Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

Should've accepted when I stupidly offered a 3rd for him...

To be fair, Buffalo had just traded for Kelvin Benjamin and it was a while back, before even the benching (which was wrong in the first place). I told you I thought a 3rd was fair but I felt his value could possibly increase to a 2nd. 

Even now I feel he'd be pretty valuable as a starter for some team. 3 seasons, 20/6; 17/6; 14/4 isn't terrible, not to mention the scrambling ability too.

33 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

If we're going by PFF tammy

Jack Conklin #13 ranked T

Taylor Lewan #16 ranked T

Conklin > Elite Lewan

As someone who watched both this season, Lewan is hands down the better player. Conklin isn't bad but he didn't really build upon his rookie season (which was quite good, I admit, but still).

10 hours ago, Gmen4ev said:

Yeah but why trade for him when you can just draft him 

You could. There's always the chance that some other team picks him up before you. So it's either give up a draft pick to draft him (and risk not landing him), or give up a draft him and secure his rights with 1 tag.

Edit: Besides, I'll probably trade him away for lower than he'd go in the draft with uncertainty.

Edited by RuskieTitan

30 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

As someone who watched both this season, Lewan is hands down the better player. Conklin isn't bad but he didn't really build upon his rookie season (which was quite good, I admit, but still).

I'm not arguing with you on that. More so arguing with Tammy for the lols 

30 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

You could. There's always the chance that some other team picks him up before you. So it's either give up a draft pick to draft him (and risk not landing him), or give up a draft him and secure his rights with 1 tag.

Edit: Besides, I'll probably trade him away for lower than he'd go in the draft with uncertainty.

But I'm not even sure he's worth spending a higher pick on. You'll be able to land a guy in the 9th who plays as well as he will imo

23 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

But I'm not even sure he's worth spending a higher pick on. You'll be able to land a guy in the 9th who plays as well as he will imo

Debatable. Alex Smith, Ryan Tannehill, Andy Dalton are all quarterbacks who have been drafted in the first. Andy Dalton was traded straight up for Jalen Ramsey. Teams desire the quarterback position and will overdraft to guarantee they get their guy. I'm offering a team the peace of mind of not worrying about getting their guy, for a price that is probably lower than where he'd get drafted.

4 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Debatable. Alex Smith, Ryan Tannehill, Andy Dalton are all quarterbacks who have been drafted in the first. Andy Dalton was traded straight up for Jalen Ramsey. Teams desire the quarterback position and will overdraft to guarantee they get their guy. I'm offering a team the peace of mind of not worrying about getting their guy, for a price that is probably lower than where he'd get drafted.

yeah, but its tyrod taylor..