Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

6 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Yeah. Alex Smith would've gone 1st round, it literally wouldn't have surprised me to see Tyrod not get drafted. He was BAD last year.

You can make a case for Alex Smith over Tyrod Taylor, but to claim he would be undrafted or that he was BAD is just mindboggling wrong.

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

You can make a case for Alex Smith over Tyrod Taylor, but to claim he would be undrafted or that he was BAD is just mindboggling wrong.

He got benched, failed to lead the Bills offense ANYWHERE, is a laughably bad deep ball passer and out of ALL NFL QBs he ranked 32nd in yards per attempt.

He is bad. He's a bottom 10 starting QB in the NFL, you got the 4th so you don't have to keep this charade up.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

He got benched, failed to lead the Bills offense ANYWHERE, is a laughably bad deep ball passer and out of ALL NFL QBs he ranked 32nd in yards per attempt.

He is bad. He's a bottom 10 starting QB in the NFL, you got the 4th so you don't have to keep this charade up.

I wouldn't use the benching as a knock. Everything else is relevant though.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Everyone knows the benching was a mistake. He lead the Bills offense to the playoffs.

I know he's a polarizing player, and it's clear where you stand with regards to him. I'm not going to be able to change your mind.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Everyone knows the benching was a mistake. He lead the Bills offense to the playoffs.

I know he's a polarizing player, and it's clear where you stand with regards to him. I'm not going to be able to change your mind.

No, no, no. LeSean McCoy led the Bills offense to the playoffs. Thats a fact.