Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

50 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Don’t worry about me. Focus about moving out of moms basement before you worry about me. 

I left the basement long ago. Heck I don't even live in the same country as my momma, but damn it had a good setup, fridge, TV, gaming system. She was good to me.

How'd the tank for Jameis go? You gonna continue to keep him?

How about the trading the house for a WR who doesn't look like he cares about the game anymore?

Heck, if I didn't feel sorry for you, you wouldn't even have Donald on your team.

Hope you're enjoying your career 45% win ratio. I mean that's up there with the worst in NSFL history.

2 minutes ago, khodder said:

I left the basement long ago. Heck I don't even live in the same country as my momma, but damn it had a good setup, fridge, TV, gaming system. She was good to me.

How'd the tank for Jameis go? You gonna continue to keep him?

How about the trading the house for a WR who doesn't look like he cares about the game anymore?

Heck, if I didn't feel sorry for you, you wouldn't even have Donald on your team.

Hope you're enjoying your career 45% win ratio. I mean that's up there with the worst in NSFL history.

Bro. Are we being serious here? Cuz if we are. You're no worst than those 12 year COD players. 

But keep coming bby. I feel like Batman here! Y'all come at me because I can take it! The hero you all need.

Now imagine if I didn't win a title. Jesus the scolding would be 50x worse. :D 

Pretty sure Bucs would trade all his winning seasons for 1 chip and same goes for everyone who hasn't had the 

privileged and honor to cop one. 

Edited by El ramster

15 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Bro. Are we being serious here? Cuz if we are. You're no worst than those 12 year COD players. 

But keep coming bby. I feel like Batman here! Y'all come at me because I can take it! The hero you all need.

Now imagine if I didn't win a title. Jesus the scolding would be 50x worse. :D 

Pretty sure Bucs would trade all his winning seasons for 1 chip and same goes for everyone who hasn't had the 

privileged and honor to cop one. 

No need to imagine as it happens every season 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Oh it's Gmen dropping his much needed 10cents. 

latest?cb=20110908223055&path-prefix=es

Because we all need his hot takes. 

More recently won a championship than you. Therefor me>u