NFL News & Notes

Leader

Nope, nope, nope and nope.
Why would I begrudge NE from accomplishing what we're trying to do?
They beat us in the SB.....I wont like that so much....but till (and if) that ever happens....it is what it is.
I dont wish other teams or players ill. I dont want them succeeding at our....whats the word? Whatever. You get the idea.

Expense.

Edited by Leader

9 minutes ago, Leader said:

They beat us in the SB.....I wont like that so much....but till (and if) that ever happens....it is what it is.
I dont wish other teams or players ill. I dont want them succeeding at our....whats the word? Whatever. You get the idea.

Expense.

To which their own, but I wouldn’t want my team to act in such a unethical manner to win .

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

Expense.

They are cheaters of ill repute and no integrity.  Being okay with them winning is as bad as being okay with us losing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

They are cheaters of ill repute and no integrity.  Being okay with them winning is as bad as being okay with us losing.

When they've been caught cheating they've paid a price.

Are you saying they've "cheated" their way into multiple SB appearances and wins? 

I'm not going back to Spygate days. I thought Brady guilty in "Deflategate" and it was handled by the league - rightly or wrongly thats up for conversation - but in any case, they're successful because of their organizational skills, their HC and being in a Division that cant get its act together.

Did I hear something right? That PITs lost its last 18 games in Foxboro? Can that even be possible? Well, if so - PITS their primary AFC comp and if they're dispatching them with that regularity..........oh well.

This: "Being okay with them winning is as bad as being okay with us losing" is just fantasy and has no relevance on reality.

22 minutes ago, Leader said:

When they've been caught cheating they've paid a price.

Are you saying they've "cheated" their way into multiple SB appearances and wins? 

I'm not going back to Spygate days. I thought Brady guilty in "Deflategate" and it was handled by the league - rightly or wrongly thats up for conversation - but in any case, they're successful because of their organizational skills, their HC and being in a Division that cant get its act together.

Did I hear something right? That PITs lost its last 18 games in Foxboro? Can that even be possible? Well, if so - PITS their primary AFC comp and if they're dispatching them with that regularity..........oh well.

This: "Being okay with them winning is as bad as being okay with us losing" is just fantasy and has no relevance on reality.

They won 3 Super Bowls by 9 total points while filming the opposing team’s practice and you’re simply going to ignore it ....

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

They won 3 Super Bowls by 9 total points while filming the opposing team’s practice and you’re simply going to ignore it ....

I presume you're referring to Spygate?

Well....."Spygate was an incident during the National Football League (NFL)'s 2007 season, when the New England Patriots were disciplined by the league for videotaping New York Jets' defensive coaches' signals from an unauthorized location during a September 9, 2007 game"

The 2007 Super Bowl was won by Indy over Chicago.

So - I'm not making the connection between Spygate and any NE Super Bowl appearances.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

I presume you're referring to Spygate?

Well....."Spygate was an incident during the National Football League (NFL)'s 2007 season, when the New England Patriots were disciplined by the league for videotaping New York Jets' defensive coaches' signals from an unauthorized location during a September 9, 2007 game"

The 2007 Super Bowl was won by Indy over Chicago.

So - I'm not making the connection between Spygate and any NE Super Bowl appearances.

I really don’t know why I argue with the most ignorant of people.

Keep reading the article , genius ! You’re in for quite the surprise!