TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, ny92jefferis said:

There is an formula error that I haven't had a chance to fix yet, so any contract worked into the sheet will likely fail once I make the change.

Gotcha, I had one worked in and it's gone now lol 

18 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Gotcha, I had one worked in and it's gone now lol 

Okay issue is fixed.  

Can't accept it until the date mentioned in the schedule but you should be able to create the contract so that you'll know what you need.

Just now, mountainpd said:

The apy has increased on Landry is this correct?

Yes, there was a formula error that was pulling from the wrong cell.

Guidelines stat that tag extensions that the APY must be greater than or equal to the greater amount of either the tagged amount or the players expected APY.  In most cases its the tagged amount.

Just now, ny92jefferis said:

Yes, there was a formula error that was pulling from the wrong cell.

Guidelines stat that tag extensions that the APY must be greater than or equal to the greater amount of either the tagged amount or the players expected APY.  In most cases its the tagged amount.

Thanks for clarification thought it was wrong the other day.

13 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Okay issue is fixed.  

Can't accept it until the date mentioned in the schedule but you should be able to create the contract so that you'll know what you need.

Thanks bud.

6 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Correct bottles contract was not guaranteed teed. Got rid of him before it could be lol

Bortles contract becomes fully guaranteed on the first day of the 2018 league year (March 14 in real life). But it was guaranteed for injury last May 1 when the Jags exercised their 5th year option. Bortles had surgery after the season and can't pass a physical currently (and doesn't want to since the 19 mil guarantee keeps him the starter). 

So the Jags are indeed on the hook for 19 mil for Bortles. You can cut him injured but you still have to honor his guarantee.

20 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Bortles contract becomes fully guaranteed on the first day of the 2018 league year (March 14 in real life). But it was guaranteed for injury last May 1 when the Jags exercised their 5th year option. Bortles had surgery after the season and can't pass a physical currently (and doesn't want to since the 19 mil guarantee keeps him the starter). 

So the Jags are indeed on the hook for 19 mil for Bortles. You can cut him injured but you still have to honor his guarantee.

That is pretty one sided, an easy way to look at it from a fan stand point.  I HIGHLY doubt a professional/NFL athlete purposely attempts to fail a physical.  Someone that weak minded wouldn’t have trained hard enough to make it to that point.

Archived