Jaguars to stick with Blake Bortles in 2018

.Buzz

35 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I definitely think Colvin will get more than 5. Could get like 8M given how crazy the market gets. Shocked to see Kirk could get 35M

Year one? I don’t think either is that crazy

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

You thinking we keep Bortles/A-Rob/Colvin? Sounds like Colvin might not be able to be kept

Probably not on Colvin. But I was attempting to show the type of commitment it would take in comparable players.

Mortenson was on ESPN radio jumping on this as well, saying we're rolling with him and our primary focus this off-season is improving the offense around him.

Music to my ears. It'd be Cousins or bust if we were to "improve the QB spot", and the only way you sign Cousins is if you think yes a franchise guy/stud at the price he's going to get on the market at 4-5 years. Doesn't seem like Coughin likes him enough for that.

10 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Mortenson was on ESPN radio jumping on this as well, saying we're rolling with him and our primary focus this off-season is improving the offense around him.

Good. We need a focus there. Let’s get a TE that can catch (and block), a better FB, some competition across the OL, and some receivers (ARob +???)

33 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Good. We need a focus there. Let’s get a TE that can catch (and block), a better FB, some competition across the OL, and some receivers (ARob +???)

Burton and our 2nd rounder for a TE maybe? I'd be fine if we went 1st rounder, but I kinda still want Lamar there. Hernandez would be a good get at 29 as well

35 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Bortles is exaclty like mark Sanchez. lol It aint gonna work, He'll never get them over the hump. Plenty of Top QB talent in the draft and very good options who can actually lead a team in FA. 

Thanks. 

42 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Bortles is exaclty like mark Sanchez. lol It aint gonna work, He'll never get them over the hump. Plenty of Top QB talent in the draft and very good options who can actually lead a team in FA. 

We pick 29th and Cousins is the only improvement in FA.

We aren't rolling out a rookie in win now mode after an AFCC game appearance.

16 minutes ago, VLoo said:

Burton and our 2nd rounder for a TE maybe? I'd be fine if we went 1st rounder, but I kinda still want Lamar there. Hernandez would be a good get at 29 as well

I honestly only think we need one TE.

O'Shaugnessy has the talent to be a solid receiving option imo. Lewis is still a decent TE. 

Archived