Eagles TCMD War Room- Draft Complete!

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, Phire said:

Alright, what's going on with this? I think Robbie Anderson is going to jail, I'd be careful with that trade haha

Football players never do jail time. He might get suspended for a couple games though.

Curry is the most likely to get traded.

Smith and Celek are cut for sure and Peters as well. I have some trade offers for Peters but the difference in cap room between June 1st cutting him and the draft capital I'd get back isn't significant enough.

The Jags offered their 3rd for Peters and my 5th

Which means if I trade him, I move up 2 Rounds and gain 3.8 mill of cap room o

or

June 1st cut him and get 6.5 mill in cap space and no picks

I got a trade offer for Curryfrom the Evil Empire.

4th for Curry. Not ideal. I was hoping to get into the 3rd but it would give me 3 4ths to play with.

The biggest struggle I am having is trading Curry gives me 5 mill in space and June 1st cutting him gives me 8 mill in space.

What is more valuable to this team. 3 mill in cap space or an extra 4th round pick?

Advice and opinions please! 

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I got a trade offer for Curryfrom the Evil Empire.

4th for Curry. Not ideal. I was hoping to get into the 3rd but it would give me 3 4ths to play with.

The biggest struggle I am having is trading Curry gives me 5 mill in space and June 1st cutting him gives me 8 mill in space.

What is more valuable to this team. 3 mill in cap space or an extra 4th round pick?

Advice and opinions please! 

So apparently I had June 1st cut stuff wrong.

So i dealt Curry to the Patriots for a 4th Round pick selection 120.

Will be sad to see him go.

27 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

why do they want him? doesn't seem like a fit.

I think we could be in a bad spot DE-wise fast..but whats done is done

For 2018 we are fine. Graham, Barnett, Long. Dont sleep on Means as a role player. I know Graham and Long have expiring contracts but Curry at his number isnt a long term fix anyway. Now more future money is opened up to take care of BG. 

After trading Curry, along with the cuts of Celek and Smith and some restructures, I am confident I can have roughly $26 million of open space.

With that I am looking to try and retain a couple guys, maybe try and go out and get 1 fairly significant FA and then try and get some bargains while other teams are throwing around huge money for the big names.

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

After trading Curry, along with the cuts of Celek and Smith and some restructures, I am confident I can have roughly $26 million of open space.

With that I am looking to try and retain a couple guys, maybe try and go out and get 1 fairly significant FA and then try and get some bargains while other teams are throwing around huge money for the big names.

impact guy on D or WR/Te?

Thoughts on placing the Transition Tag on Nigel Bradham?

T. Tag is 11.9 million, but then I can extend him out and lower his cap hit. 

or another team can submit and offer sheet on him and I'd have the option to match or let the other team have him.

I think it might be a way to slow the market down on him. The backfire is that a team front-loads the contract so I can't match

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

or another team can submit and offer sheet on him and I'd have the option to match or let the other team have him.

I think it might be a way to slow the market down on him. The backfire is that a team front-loads the contract so I can't match

if there isn't a way for you to get first swing it'll likely happen anyway..at least it gives you a chance to retain him

Man is gonna get payed but I think he knows he's gotta stick with Jim..I hope at least

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Just let him go. Take the comp pick for him next year. 

Archived