Eagles TCMD War Room- Draft Complete!

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Danger said:

Is Malcolm Jenkins restructureable?

Yes, they keep track of 2019 money, so the more I restructure the more cap space in 2019 I lose and it effects how I build contracts. I'm going to hold with 2 restructures for now and see if I need more later.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I got a trade offer for the SB MVP 

A 2nd, 4th and 2019 2nd from the Jags.

I'm pretty inclined to do it.

Do the 2019 and beyond picks acquired stay on the team's record for next year's TCMD? 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

No, they don't hold much value except that you can say that you have an extra asset in the future when we see what we've done for the end of the mock

I see. If you're going for GM of the Year, then do it!

But really, that's pretty good value for Foles.

What's your plan for backup QB? Don't want to gain traction with a good trade only to slip by keeping that spot ignored. There's a reason why Howie and Co placed such a high premium on Nick when they signed him. They said "backup QB is a top 10-12 position on this team."

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

No, they don't hold much value except that you can say that you have an extra asset in the future when we see what we've done for the end of the mock

If they make it a conditional in that if the Jaguars win the Super Bowl it becomes a 1st. B|

34 minutes ago, 808 said:

I see. If you're going for GM of the Year, then do it!

But really, that's pretty good value for Foles.

What's your plan for backup QB? Don't want to gain traction with a good trade only to slip by keeping that spot ignored. There's a reason why Howie and Co placed such a high premium on Nick when they signed him. They said "backup QB is a top 10-12 position on this team."

Ill go out and get someone. 

40 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I got a trade offer for the SB MVP 

A 2nd, 4th and 2019 2nd from the Jags.

I'm pretty inclined to do it.

That's tremendous value for Foles, even with the fake 2019 pick (for the purposes of this mock) 

Archived