Eagles TCMD War Room- Draft Complete!

EaglesPeteC

Based on the stupid overspending in Round 1, I give it almost a 0 percent chance I retain Nigel Bradham.

In case you want to see what I am talking about....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1StGeX4N88_6Mk86pgv3jPdxBrobB1Sk2zccE9tw8PtQ/edit#gid=0

Free Agent needs to still be filled:

Backup QB

Rotational DE (maybe)

2 Backup/fringe starter LB's

3rd S

Slot CB

Pete have you thought of trading for a player? A third safety? Or young OLB...I can't see KGH starting and Walker is as injury prone as Hicks. 

I say that mainly because I'm not overly thrilled by the LB core coming out outside the top 2. They are either too small IMO or don't come off as guys who can run. 

The guys who are 240 and can run are playing 3-4OLB. 

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

Pete have you thought of trading for a player? A third safety? Or young OLB...I can't see KGH starting and Walker is as injury prone as Hicks. 

I say that mainly because I'm not overly thrilled by the LB core coming out outside the top 2. They are either too small IMO or don't come off as guys who can run. 

The guys who are 240 and can run are playing 3-4OLB. 

Lots more Free Agency and the draft still to go. Patience my dear. Patience 

15 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Based on the stupid overspending in Round 1, I give it almost a 0 percent chance I retain Nigel Bradham.

In case you want to see what I am talking about....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1StGeX4N88_6Mk86pgv3jPdxBrobB1Sk2zccE9tw8PtQ/edit#gid=0

Eh, its not awful compared to some things in the past. Whitehead went for 9.3, do you really think Bradham will hit 12+? 

35 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Eh, its not awful compared to some things in the past. Whitehead went for 9.3, do you really think Bradham will hit 12+? 

Absolutely It depends on the structure. I have a limit of how much year 1 and 2 cap i am willing to dedicate to him. 

52 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Absolutely It depends on the structure. I have a limit of how much year 1 and 2 cap i am willing to dedicate to him. 

Well...lets see where we're at tomorrow. Personally, I think Bradham is more important than a 3rd safety or rotational DE.

Archived