Miscellaneous News V 5.0

Breesus mode

37 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

We spent WEEKS talking about Maryland you God damn moron. We keep talking about this because new things keep coming out. Thats how discussion works. I know that seems difficult to grasp sunshine but not everything is all about you.

And yet the same arguments are made over and over again. 

50 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

All these angry, butt hurt dudes....I sure hope they aren't taking it out on their wives.

Truth: if this were Stonybrook, Bemidji State, Akron or even a non-rival, this wouldn't get the light of day. The fake outrage is comical, these people are really trying to convince you they are really concerned about this topic but all they bring up is "Urban Meyer, or Ohio State" and not "Zach Smith", but they get their tidey whiteys in a bunch when they get called on it.

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Children. You're all ******* ridiculous, disturbed children.

Screech SJW or hater or whatever other nonsense you want at me. This is the last time I will ever engage with any of you. 

Enjoy your circle jerk. Pretending that my being a Michigan fan or whatever else has literally any bearing on why I think Zach Smith is a piece of ****.

Whoever said Zach Smith wasn't a piece of "asterisks"? Pretty sure you're making up an argument lol

52 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol y'all are on an entirely different planet here. Clueless bunch, the lot of you. Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

Ya...we could only hope to someday  be as "with it" as you....

I sure wish I could be a know it all, crybaby Wiscy fan...seems like it would be awesome

2 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I sure wish I could be a know it all, crybaby Wiscy fan...seems like it would be awesome

Yeah it must be such a treat to be a superior human being like these guys in here. One day hopefully I can rise above my moral ineptitude and be just like them!  First step I would suppose is learning how to completely ignore what’s actually being written and accuse them of what they actually don’t believe in. Oh well. 

Hey I got the weekend off, you want to meet me at the local He Man Woman Haters Club? ?

He%20Man%20Woman%20Haters%20Club.JPG

7 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Why even bother? You're probably better off continuing as an ignorant Ohio State fan with loose morals. Fits you better, anyways.

And, again, not even remotely sure why my team matters. This literally has, and never has, had anything to do with it. But, you guys just can't come to grips with it cuz "jealousy" and "haters" is all you have in your vocabulary. 

LIS, most sensitive fan base on the forum. Literally can't say one negative about Ohio State or anyone associated with the university without 20 of you coming out of the woodwork to cry foul and the "lulz haters" nonsense you guys always spew. Must be nice being that ignorant.

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah it must be such a treat to be a superior human being like these guys in here. One day hopefully I can rise above my moral ineptitude and be just like them!  First step I would suppose is learning how to completely ignore what’s actually being written and accuse them of what they actually don’t believe in. Oh well. 

Comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?

Good lord, you folks are dense as hell. 

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Why even bother? You're probably better off continuing as an ignorant Ohio State fan with loose morals. Fits you better, anyways.

And, again, not even remotely sure why my team matters. This literally has, and never has, had anything to do with it. But, you guys just can't come to grips with it cuz "jealousy" and "haters" is all you have in your vocabulary. 

LIS, most sensitive fan base on the forum. Literally can't say one negative about Ohio State or anyone associated with the university without 20 of you coming out of the woodwork to cry foul and the "lulz haters" nonsense you guys always spew. Must be nice being that ignorant.

no no no.... I really really want to be just like you

1.  Only listen and comment on the things that fit what I believe.....check 

2.  Ignore the posts that refute what I believe.....check

3.  Criticize and call ppl stupid that don't have the same opinion as me.... check

4.  Pretend like fandom has nothing to do with this, and act like it's because I'm a moral, perfect, human being....check

When in reality you are probably a bigger sc.m ba. than you claim Zack Smith is

Archived