FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Whicker on LTBF's eviction:

My vote for LTBF was harder than I expected. He's a great friend and has been a huge ally in this game. I hope I can still count on his jury vote.

Unfortunately Dome is going to be the next one to go unless he's able to win a comp. I want to keep him around over Mission. Dome tells me that he's most interested in Rags, Gopher, and I making the final 4 with him, and I trust him way more on that than I do Mission. However, I don't think I can pull him off if I win POV. I would lose Shady because I used the veto on somebody other than him and I'd lose Rags and Gopher for betraying the plan. I need to make it to the final 2 to take advantage of these jury votes that I think I've collected, and keeping Dome around a couple of spots longer will probably jeopardize that goal. I'm sorry, Dome. I did mean it when I said I'd keep working to get you into the final 4. I just don't see how it makes sense for my position in the game. I hope I still have your jury vote.

Whicker on Dome's eviction:

Dome hasn't been officially evicted yet but.... unfortunately it's going to happen. I thought quite a bit about using my POV to save him. I would certainly have his trust until the end of the game. The one problem is that it would certainly affect my relationship with Rags, Gopher, and Shady for the worse. Rags and Gopher would have been mad that I didn't stick to the plan, and Shady would be mad that I used the veto on somebody other than him. I really really wanted to keep Dome around in this game. He wouldn't have nominated me or voted me. He may have even taken me to the final 2. I just don't know if Rags and Gopher and maybe even Shady would have moved me to the top of their list. And it's just not worth keeping Mission around since I can't trust him in the slightest.

I'm getting worried about Rags and Gopher having a final 2 deal. Rags is steadfast in his final four promise to Mission. That's kind of Rags' thing... he's gonna tell the fewest straight lies that he needs to. I've been waiting for a final 2 deal from Rags this whole game. This whole game. We've talked about the final 3 of Gopher, him, and me, but it's never gone any further than that. I'm beginning to think that Rags and Gopher have a final 2 agreement. I think Rags may not want to make a final 2 agreement with me because he doesn't want to make an agreement he can't honor.

I've reached out to Shady as a potential ally and I really see this as being a fruitful relationship. I informed him, truthfully, that he was the next target of Rags and Gopher because of their final 4 deal with Mission. I told him that I wanted Mission out next and that I'd protect him this cycle if he agreed to facilitate a Mission eviction. He then took it one step further and asked for a final 2 deal.

This deal made a ton of sense to me and I took it immediately. First of all, I am about 99% that Shady truthfully wants me as an ally here. He admitted that Mission is a threat with a lot of jury sway and he likely never trusted Mission 100% anyway. Why would/should he? Mission did make a final 4 deal that did not include him. He said he didn't really talk with Rags privately and I believe it as I believe Rags is genuinely committed to his final 4 deal. Gopher has likely not reached out to Shady as Gopher also seems committed to the plan. Similar to how I earned Dome's jury vote, I am likely the only one who's been this open with Shady about the happenings of the game, and I believe that gives him enough to trust me. Second, this helps secure my position in the game. Of the four others, I'm now only worried about a Mission HoH. If Mission does win HoH and puts me up, I will have two shots at a POV with Shady also potentially playing for me. Once we get to a mission-less final 4, I will hopefully be in a spot where I am in everyone's ideal final 3. Once in the final 3, if I can manage Shady in there with me, I'll have a better chance of making the finals and capitalizing on these jury votes that I've worked on.

After Mission... I hate to say it but I think Ragnarok is the one to have to go. He's been sneaky sneaky throughout this game, and he could have a lot of jury sway that I don't know about. I know he was close to HZ at least and he likely has Gopher and Mission's votes. I know I said in my first diary session that I would be okay with taking Rags to finals. I don't think I want that anymore. I'm going to honor my agreement with Shady and hope that the guaranteed votes I have from Dome and LTBF are enough to win me the game. If Shady isn't in the finals with me, I hope to go against Gopher.

This is from Whicker's lowest point. He's been nominated, and if he doesn't win veto, hes gone.

I guess I'm done for. I was wrong about Shady. I'm surprised he trusts Mission but oh well. Not that it would have mattered if I did have Shady since Rags and Gopher also want me out.

I did think that I would have had the best case for the jury among the final 5. I guess I should have realized that meant I was going to be a target. I knew once I made it to the final 3 that Rags or Gopher would be absolutely foolish to send me to the finals, but I figured they were committed to our final 3 and I could win HoH. I trusted the wrong people and that sucks.

Whicker digging deep to find comp motivation to save himself:

I like how Mission makes everyone wait 24 hours for all of his comp entries until we get to the ones where I'm in his sights. It's like Belichick going for it on 4th and 2 against Manning. He can act all smug-like all he wants, but this shows that I scare the **** out of him in this game.

My god I want to sweep these comps now and crush whoever I decide to take with me. There would be no better ending. I need to start thinking about my eviction speech for when I toss Mission's *** out. I think at this time I'll take Shady so I can beat his *** 6-1.

Whicker when he comes through in the clutch to win veto:

YOU COME AT THE KING, YOU BEST NOT MISS!!

God it feels so good to win this POV. This was going to be the hardest cycle to survive. Next cycle I can win either HoH or POV to secure a spot in the top 3 and then I get a best two of three to make it to the finals. I'm confident now and I feel like I have a good chance to make it there. I'm going to win the biggest Big Brother ever in the most epic way possible.

Archived