FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

19 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Do people actually care about Portland anyway?

I think it’s a fairly popular city. That’s why a bunch of people from California have moved there over the last few years and why those are fighting words now.

I personally dislike Portland. The sidewalks are disgusting and infected with disease due to their rather large homeless population living outdoors and rampant heroin use.

The roads are ridden with potholes and transit system and street designs are designed for you to mow down dumb pedestrians, I think they’re at nearly ten killed already this year, outpacing 2017 by a wide margin.

Theres also a 50/50 chance your car gets broken into if you ever have to park late night or early morning, 100% the police are just smashing their face on their keyboard to mimic typing sounds when you call in to file a report. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I sometimes just imagine how creepy it would be if what we said in here was said in a situation where we were actually stuck in a house together.  Dome and Jburge would wake up with Gopher booping their nose and smiling. 

superbad3.gif

Well. YOUR MOM'S GOT BIG ****.

10 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I think it’s a fairly popular city. That’s why a bunch of people from California have moved there over the last few years and why those are fighting words now.

I personally dislike Portland. The sidewalks are disgusting and infected with disease due to their rather large homeless population living outdoors and rampant heroin use.

The roads are ridden with potholes and transit system and street designs are designed for you to mow down dumb pedestrians, I think they’re at nearly ten killed already this year, outpacing 2017 by a wide margin.

Theres also a 50/50 chance your car gets broken into if you ever have to park late night or early morning, 100% the police are just smashing their face on their keyboard to mimic typing sounds when you call in to file a report. 

What a great reason for me to never travel to Basically California!

13 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

*by accident

On accident is a variation found almost exclusively inside the United States. It is grammatically on par with the phrase on purpose. One can either do something on purpose or on accident. Outside that particular comparison, this version is much less popular than by accident, with the latter being eight times more common. This is including instances outside of the United States as well.

This is one of the phrases that native US English speakers will go with what ‘sounds right’ or, more specifically, what they grew up hearing. For non-natives it is best to go with what is more popular, which is by accident.

Archived