FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

I want everybody to discuss who their nominations and replacement nominees will be for this upcoming cycle.  Act like you're going to win, have the requisite conversations as if you've won, and make your nominations the second your win has been announced. 

10 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I want everybody to discuss who their nominations and replacement nominees will be for this upcoming cycle.  Act like you're going to win, have the requisite conversations as if you've won, and make your nominations the second your win has been announced. 

I would put up Horizon and Zenith.  And my replacement would be to.

You mean discuss publicly, right?

29 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

200w.gif

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Trying to rush this... seems anti town. 

Archived