FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Would you have folded a Jack or Ten high if you had been dealt that in the third round? I seriously contemplated standing with my eight high. I basically wrote Julie a whole Diary Session detailing my thoughts on the decision haha. I figured you might be thinking that I got dealt K or A high or a pair with my first two hands and that I'd be wanting to show down a good hand again.

I would not have folded. Under 9 I would have considered but probably would have ended up going with stand 

5 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I would not have folded. Under 9 I would have considered but probably would have ended up going with stand 

I made a good last second fold then. I told Julie that I would have stood with basically any 3 from your spot there. My biggest concern was I'm not very sure about your mindset in a game like this. Haven't played enough poker against you lol

Just now, Whicker said:

I made a good last second fold then. I told Julie that I would have stood with basically any 3 from your spot there. My biggest concern was I'm not very sure about your mindset in a game like this. Haven't played enough poker against you lol

We need to change that lol

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

I am willing to play poker against mostly anyone at any time. If you're ever in Oklahoma, hit me up. I'll do the same if I find myself in Kentucky

The only poker I’ve played has been with a bunch of friends where a single hand never really exceeded $10-15 or so and even that was a super rare occasion. Usually a buck or two a go.

im certain I’m terrible at it lol But made money against (very drunk) friends both times. It was fun, but I don’t really live near those friends anymore

i do miss those nights 

Archived