Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

1 minute ago, Bianconero said:

Oh wow

That might not be bad then; 16 is nuts

What's the whole team looking like and what's your record? PPR?

No. my whole team is bad. 1-4 .5ppr We start QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex, D, K

Goff (yikes. had Dalton. Got rid of him after scoring 5 points the 1st 2 weeks combined. Couldn't trust him anymore)
McCoy, Ajayi, C. Thompson, Morris, McFadden
Baldwin, Maclin, Ginn, C. Davis (had Marshall too. :( )
Brate
stream the others.

2 minutes ago, TheMonarch1110 said:

No. my whole team is bad. 1-4 .5ppr We start QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex, D, K

Goff (yikes. had Dalton. Got rid of him after scoring 5 points the 1st 2 weeks combined. Couldn't trust him anymore)
McCoy, Ajayi, C. Thompson, Morris, McFadden
Baldwin, Maclin, Ginn, C. Davis (had Marshall too. :( )
Brate
stream the others.

Damn, okay

I feel like Brate is your best player; keep him at TE

I'd look to get guys like DeSean Jackson; you can get Pryor for peanuts and I think he's going to go off this week (Jackson too)

Look at TEs to play in your flex like Austin Hooper, ASJ, Ryan Griffin this week

The good news is that you only need to start 1 RB and LeSean is fine.

Juju Smith is an option too; guys that are emerging or will emerge

Maclin, Ginn, and Davis need to go.

If you can trade Ajayi for WRs and hit on those TEs then you're in better shape

UPGRADE QB

6 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Damn, okay

I'd look to get guys like DeSean Jackson; you can get Pryor for peanuts and I think he's going to go off this week (Jackson too)

Look at TEs to play in your flex like Austin Hooper, ASJ, Ryan Griffin this week

UPGRADE QB

Thanks. I'll see what I can do. Sucky thing is I was offered Alex Smith for Dalton after week 1 and didn't believe in either performance and said no. Would be a whole different story if I would've just done it.

1 hour ago, Bianconero said:

Damn, okay

UPGRADE QB

On that note, the Wentz owner has both him and Dak. Just sent me a trade- Wentz for Ajayi.

I feel like it is a no brainer, right? haha

4 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Wait, no

You can def get more for Ajayi

I don't think I can, tbh.

I've been shopping him around for 2 weeks now and haven't gotten any nibbles. The way I view it, I at least now have someone I can throw in QB about each week and can try to get that upgrade elsewhere to get another WR in the mix. If the suspension sticks, for the moment, I have a Cowboys RB that should have value or Thompson in at flex and hope he can keep up the production.
Not that it matters, but I have M. Goodwin too. Forgot about him. Still nothing to brag about. xD

3 minutes ago, yellow_jeep said:

Should I drop Andrew Luck to pick up Russell Willson? I have Cam as my starter. thanks

I would, if QB is the move you wanna make. Think Luck will ever have any trade value in your league?

1 minute ago, TheMonarch1110 said:

I've been shopping him around for 2 weeks now and haven't gotten any nibbles. The way I view it, I at least now have someone I can throw in QB about each week and can try to get that upgrade elsewhere to get another WR in the mix. If the suspension sticks, for the moment, I have a Cowboys RB that should have value or Thompson in at flex and hope he can keep up the production.
Not that it matters, but I have M. Goodwin too. Forgot about him. Still nothing to brag about. xD

I would, if QB is the move you wanna make. Think Luck will ever have any trade value in your league?

Yeah, Ajayi stinks but he has a name that might hold value to someone and RBs >>>>>>>>>>>> QBs

I'd rather you trade him for Pryor or even DeSean Jackson

Just now, Bianconero said:

Yeah, Ajayi stinks but he has a name that might hold value to someone and RBs >>>>>>>>>>>> QBs

I'd rather you trade him for Pryor or even DeSean Jackson

I understand that. A lot of guys in my league hold value to players they like. Desean is owned by an Eagles fan that was his favorite player forever. Pryor owned by the same guy since he has been a WR. They get stingy.

18 hours ago, TheMonarch1110 said:

I’m trying to trade luck for DAdams, I can use WR help. The guy who has Adams only has Winston... 

Archived