Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

22 hours ago, pengu said:

Standard League 

I currently have K. Allen, D. Adams, J. Docston and S. Sheppard and I have to start 3 WR every week. I am 6-1 and currently need a WR3 to fill. I am also Zeke owner. I currently have 3 (DJ, Crow, Sheppard) out of my 4 bench spots filled, should I:

• Grab a random (like Maclin) to fill this week bye?

• Grab McFadden? or A. Morris?

• Grab Corey Davis?

Is JuJu Smith available? could be a solid play considering his targets have climbed steadily and they could be trying to stick it to Bryant this week.

I dont get it.. are you starting Doctson or not? Hes probably a solid play. 

What's your thoughts on giving up a stud player to furnish a weak roster? I'm 4-3 and in 5th place in a 12 team league. Ive survived the David Johnson and Greg Olsen injuries so far with Watson as my QB (he's the #1 scorer since his breakout game in our league.) My RBs are Christian McCaffrey, Mike Gillislee, CJ Procise Alfred Morris and Marlon Mack (yikes). David Carr is my backup QB.

I was offered two of Carlos Hyde, Lamar Miller or Joe Mixon for Watson and Davante Adams. Do I give up the highest scoring player in the league and ride Carr for a chance to add two backs to my lineup that actually play football? Or do I try and move Carr for a back and keep Watson?

On 10/26/2017 at 6:33 AM, MdTitansFan56 said:

I like Corey Davis' potential. In his only action he had 6 catches for 60 yards (week 2 he didn't finish the game so I don't count that haha). I feel if he can stay healthy he will be a stud. 

I ended up picking up Corey Davis

16 hours ago, N4L said:

Is JuJu Smith available? could be a solid play considering his targets have climbed steadily and they could be trying to stick it to Bryant this week.

I dont get it.. are you starting Doctson or not? Hes probably a solid play. 

I had the Ravens DST put up big numbers so I will only be starting K. Allen & Doctson as Adams, Sheppard, and newly acquired Davis are on BYE.  This mean my WR3 spot will be empty and I will take a chance and hope for W.

I will drop Crowell for McFadden this weekend as well.  If news comes out that Zeke is not suspended I put a waiver on Crowell again but probably leaning towards Mack.

i just lost zeke for 6 games, and somebody stashed mcfadden since the start of the season.

i have McKinnon and Chris Thompson (see unanswered post above), so i should be able to ride it out with 2 RB's for some time. but who should be the higher priority pickup here (i have #2 waiver spot)... alfred morris or buck allen (allen was just dropped). i'll obviously throw claims on both, but will likely only end up with 1. the question is which one?

its a 0.5 ppr league

Need help with RB2 and Flx positions this week.

Gurley is a lock to start and then I have Mark Ingram, Aaron Jones, Joe Mixon, and Kamara.

I have rolled with Ingram and Kamara a couple times this season already and it has won me some games.. I'm leaning Ingram and Jones here though

6 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

Need help with RB2 and Flx positions this week.

Gurley is a lock to start and then I have Mark Ingram, Aaron Jones, Joe Mixon, and Kamara.

I have rolled with Ingram and Kamara a couple times this season already and it has won me some games.. I'm leaning Ingram and Jones here though

I would say Ingram for sure and than it's between Jones and Kamara. Is it PPR scoring or standard? If standard, roll with Jones but in PPR I think you have to roll with Kamara again the Bucs and that defense.

On 10/27/2017 at 6:31 AM, pengu said:

I ended up picking up Corey Davis

I had the Ravens DST put up big numbers so I will only be starting K. Allen & Doctson as Adams, Sheppard, and newly acquired Davis are on BYE.  This mean my WR3 spot will be empty and I will take a chance and hope for W.

I will drop Crowell for McFadden this weekend as well.  If news comes out that Zeke is not suspended I put a waiver on Crowell again but probably leaning towards Mack.

How did this work out for you? I asked you about JUJU who had 200 yards and a TD btw

Which TE should I pick up for this week:

Austin Hooper @ CAR 

Ben Watson @ TEN

George Kittle vs ARI

Marcedes Lewis vs CIN

Leaning towards either watson or kittle. Kittle just to root for a 49er

On 11/2/2017 at 9:19 PM, N4L said:

How did this work out for you? I asked you about JUJU who had 200 yards and a TD btw

Which TE should I pick up for this week:

Austin Hooper @ CAR 

Ben Watson @ TEN

George Kittle vs ARI

Marcedes Lewis vs CIN

Leaning towards either watson or kittle. Kittle just to root for a 49er

JUJU was already taken before I had posted but I had won last week matchup without playing a WR3.  Kind of wish I did not drop Crowell for McFadden which I guess wrong as Morris seems to be starter and of course Crowell goes off.

Archived