Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

22 hours ago, yellow_jeep said:

Thanks in advance

NO PPR... FLEX SPOT Question:

Petterson or do I pick up Darkwa

other options: RB Cohen or WR Kearse or Pick up Woods or Stills

Thanks

I think Darkwa is the best option. Peterson up against Seattle on a Thursday night after over 30 touches is risky. The other options you listed are better for a PPR format but if you don't want to roll with Darkwa, I would say Woods next best choice.

18 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

With Zeke suspended, is Rod Smith a viable fantasy option in a PPR league?

I don't think right away. I personally have McFadden stashed on my roster from a trade a week ago (he was just a throw in from the other guy). I think before any of those 3 are fantasy worthy, we need to see how this week plays out in terms of touches and snaps. I think if you HAD to play one this week, Morris would be the guy.

I am currently sitting in 2nd place and just made a trade to get A.B.......I have a lot of depth which i like in case on injuries, however I am kinda weak at QB and TE. My question is should I look to trade a couple of my players to improve in those areas? Half point ppr, standard scoring after that.

Rosters

QB: Phillip Rivers/Marcus Mariota 

RB: Todd Gurley 

RB: Leonard Fournette 

WR: A.B

WR: Tyreek Hill

Flex: Alshon Jeffery 

TE: Kyle Rudolph 

D/ST: Texans/Lions 

K: Stephen Hauschka 

BENCH: 

QB: Josh McCown

RB: Aaron Jones

RB: Dion Lewis 

RB: Corey Clement 

WR: Juju Smith-Schuster 

TE: Tyler Kroft 

There is a borderline team who has Gronk. Thinking about offering Tyreek Hill and Kyle Rudolph for him.....thoughts? There is also another borderline team who has Russell Wilson who I could try to trade for also. I know I have a very good team, just cant decide if I should trade my depth for another big time player or hold on to them....thanks! 

Have to fill in for TY Hilton as Baldwin played already and Crabtree is on a bye. 

Whats my best option between Martavis Bryant, Allen Hurns, Terrance Williams, Jermaine Kearse, Jordan Matthews or Travis Benjamin/Tyrell Williams/Mike Williams?!? 

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Who would you add of the waiver wire first?

Rex Burkhead or Samaje Perine?

I would go with Burkhead. He is on a more consistent offense and has back to back weeks of double digit PPR performances. If your league is non PPR, might be best to get Perine first but he has not been impressive in the time he has had this year, even in games with Kelley out. 

3 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

I would go with Burkhead. He is on a more consistent offense and has back to back weeks of double digit PPR performances. If your league is non PPR, might be best to get Perine first but he has not been impressive in the time he has had this year, even in games with Kelley out. 

It's 0.5 PPR.  I'm leaning towards Burkhead as well. I need a solid flex this week with Funchess and Robby Anderson on byes.  I have Woodhead on the bench but he might not play this week.

Off topic, but for some dumb reason one of the owners in my league dropped Gostkowski. lol I have Lutz as my kicker so I don't need an upgrade really.  Just found that funny.

32 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

It's 0.5 PPR.  I'm leaning towards Burkhead as well. I need a solid flex this week with Funchess and Robby Anderson on byes.  I have Woodhead on the bench but he might not play this week.

Off topic, but for some dumb reason one of the owners in my league dropped Gostkowski. lol I have Lutz as my kicker so I don't need an upgrade really.  Just found that funny.

Yeah, roll with Burkhead in the PPR format.

And man I am so glad my league got rid of kickers for this season lol. Don't have to worry about anything like that and kickers won't impact my the game outcomes haha. It's been a real relief this year.

52 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Yeah, roll with Burkhead in the PPR format.

And man I am so glad my league got rid of kickers for this season lol. Don't have to worry about anything like that and kickers won't impact my the game outcomes haha. It's been a real relief this year.

I have Greg Zuerlein, sooooo YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

so, my team looks like this (12 man 0.5 ppr)

QB - Derek Carr/Tyrod Taylor

RB - Jerick McKinnon/Chris Thompson/Isaiah Crowell/Ezekiel Elliott

WR - Amari Cooper/Kelvin Benjamin/Emmanuel Sanders/Keenan Allen

TE - Rob Gronkowski/Martellus Bennett

K - Harrison Butker

DEF - Jags

i just picked up Bennett at the dawn of free agency (feel gronk is legit handcuff worthy). my question is if I should consider picking up McKissic instead with procise out. i dont want to drop taylor because his schedule is very favorable down the stretch and carr has some tough ones

3 hours ago, raiderrocker18 said:

so, my team looks like this (12 man 0.5 ppr)

QB - Derek Carr/Tyrod Taylor

RB - Jerick McKinnon/Chris Thompson/Isaiah Crowell/Ezekiel Elliott

WR - Amari Cooper/Kelvin Benjamin/Emmanuel Sanders/Keenan Allen

TE - Rob Gronkowski/Martellus Bennett

K - Harrison Butker

DEF - Jags

i just picked up Bennett at the dawn of free agency (feel gronk is legit handcuff worthy). my question is if I should consider picking up McKissic instead with procise out. i dont want to drop taylor because his schedule is very favorable down the stretch and carr has some tough ones

I assume you're talking of dropping Bennett. I wouldn't drop Tyrod after 1 bad game and its not like Carr is killing it right now

Archived