Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

22 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

My thing with Murray is he barely seems to get touches and Henry is out producing him lately. Indy might be more competitive if Brissett plays. I at least know Mixon will get touches. Hate having to start 1

Henry is not out producing Murray in any  way, shape or form.

On 11/21/2017 at 9:53 AM, tntitans4life17 said:

If Reed is out, definitely roll with Vernon and Delanie. RB wise, I think Demarco is a lock and between I would roll with Darkwa as well. Duke's PPR upside is nice, but he also aggravated his shoulder injury during Sunday's game apparently and Darkwa has had double digit touches each of the last 3 weeks and is clearly the best back for NYG, so I would roll him out.

Someone dropped Burkhead. I picked him up and also have Damien Williams. Would you still roll with Demarco and Darkwa?

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Someone dropped Burkhead. I picked him up and also have Damien Williams. Would you still roll with Demarco and Darkwa?

I would this week. After his fumble last week, there is no telling how long Burkhead will be in the doghouse, especially with how well Lewis has been playing. If you aren't thrilled about Murray or Darkwa, I think Williams would be the next best bet but he has seen only 11 touches each game last 2 weeks where as Darkwa has had 15+ in the last 3 weeks and Murray continues to see the touches as the lead back in Tennessee.

1 hour ago, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

Who are some of your guys' favorite playoff defenses? I have Pittsburgh and Denver atm (Pitt being my main D/ST, but holding Denver for the week 15 matchup against OAK when PITT plays NE).. Which matchups do you like for weeks 14, 15, and 16?

Denver plays Indy week 15 (even better matchup than Oakland, really)

Baltimore has Cleveland and Indy weeks 15-16 (obviously Baltimore probably not available in your league)

Cleveland has forced a turnover in every game so far this season and actually plays GB, Baltimore, and Chicago in weeks 14-16. Could do a lot worse in terms of matchups if you are stuck looking for a D/ST for playoffs.

Washington gets Arizona and Denver in weeks 15-16 so that could be a decent stream option for those that are streaming defenses.

I got really lucky and was able to pick up Jacksonville after week 5. I don't usually use waiver claims on defenses and typically stream, but I was sitting last in the waiver order going into that week and knew I wouldn't move up more than 2-3 places so I went ahead and threw a claim on them and its actually turned out great for me. I can't remember the last time in fantasy football where I had a set defense every single week and not having to look for streaming matchups.

On 11/22/2017 at 3:53 PM, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

So, does anyone know if Key is still alive?

He is alive inside the hearts and minds of everyone who answer's a question in this thread. He is part of us all and though he may have not have visited this thread in like 7 weeks, he remains in spirit. Key is now legion. 

Archived