keysersoze3421

1 hour ago, ugLymayNe said:

Half PPR...Pick a RB and a FLEX:

Larry Fitzgerald vs. Rams

Duke Johnson @ Chargers

Jamaal Williams vs Bucs

Danny Woodhead vs. Lions

Leaning towards Williams/Fitz

Definitely go with Fitz. If Montgomery is out, go with Williams for sure. If Montgomery plays, maybe consider one of the other 2 but I would probably still lean with Williams just because the matchup is so good.

1 hour ago, ugLymayNe said:

What do I do at TE?

I've held onto Reed all season and when Clay came back I picked him up and just went with him. Other TE's available: Hooper, Watson, Howard, Thomas, Lewis

I would stay with Clay. He should still see enough targets a game to have a high enough floor to be best option.

2 hours ago, One Punch Man said:

I traded Hunt for Jarvis Landry in a PPR..

I’ve got Kamara, Bell and Miller at RB. Baldwin, Michael Thomas, Tate, Lee at WR...

Did I outright lose that trade?

What's the roster format? I don't think I would've made that trade, but having Bell and Kamara I can see where you were coming from in making a deal like this.

On 11/28/2017 at 10:21 PM, bigbadbuff23835 said:

PPR pick one

Vernon Davis

Orleans Darkwa

Cordarrelle Patterson

Seth Roberts

Bruce Ellington

Crazy i might go with Vernon because of the matchup. Although Ellington has been getting a bunch of targets with fuller out and has a dream matchup. Cordarelle and Roberts are gonna get a lot of targets as well.

Helpzzzz

38 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

If Jordan Reed is out, Davis might be the best option. Can't trust any Raiders with how their offense has been. Davis should be in for a bounce back game.

Oh boy. We are thinking the same. But after catching an absolute dud from Vern last week it’s got me real scared lol. 

13 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Oh boy. We are thinking the same. But after catching an absolute dud from Vern last week it’s got me real scared lol. 

Yeah I totally understand that man lol. I just trust Vernon and the Redskins offense more than Oakland or Houston and with Darkwa having Geno starting, I have a feeling he gets shut down this week with Raiders probably going to cram 8 in the box and make Geno beat them.

12 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Yeah I totally understand that man lol. I just trust Vernon and the Redskins offense more than Oakland or Houston and with Darkwa having Geno starting, I have a feeling he gets shut down this week with Raiders probably going to cram 8 in the box and make Geno beat them.

What makes it even better is i made a side bet with my buddy about who would go farther in the playoffs, and he’s the 6 seed and I’m the 2 seed Zeke owner and we play each other lol. So I’m playing to knock him out, win a side bet, and get a first round bye lol.

On 11/30/2017 at 10:40 AM, yellow_jeep said:

so... Golden Tate (vs. Vikings) or Seth Roberts (vs. the gents)

Tate has been awful the past 2 weeks going up against a tough Vikings D, and the Giants are just not good in coverage with JJ out.

I think that's too big of a gap for me with regards to player talent. I think I have to take Tate despite the recent struggles. Just nothing there with Roberts for me to trust that he has a good game even with Cooper and Crabs out. 

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA the last couple of months.  I started a new job, and it has left me with almost no time to manage this thread (or even hold much interest in fantasy football).  I also moderate a huge sub on Reddit, which takes up most of my free time.  Thanks to everyone who has pitched in by answering questions.  I'll try to check back more often.  Cheers!

Archived