Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

3 minutes ago, yellow_jeep said:

He only has Winston at QB, but is so deep at WR that he is not playing Adams this week. 

Why would anyone trade a top tier fantasy WR for a QB, let alone one that hasn't played this season, lol

Also, Winston is a top 10 fantasy QB

4 hours ago, Bianconero said:

Why would anyone trade a top tier fantasy WR for a QB, let alone one that hasn't played this season, lol

Also, Winston is a top 10 fantasy QB

In our league Winston is #18. The league has an unusual scoring system. Also he is starting 3 other WRs (that are better) over Adams.. so I’m taking the shot

1 hour ago, yellow_jeep said:

In our league Winston is #18. The league has an unusual scoring system. Also he is starting 3 other WRs (that are better) over Adams.. so I’m taking the shot

He's 14 in mine which is a little harsher on ints than most standard scoring leagues. Still, the difference between Luck and Winston is ridiculously marginal and not even guaranteed to be slanted in favor of Luck, so I don't know why he would take it, particularly with the questions on when Luck will actually play. That being said, I would never tell someone not to send a deal...never quite know what someone will be willing to accept. Some people do weird things. 

14 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

What do you guys think of Terrell Pryor for the rest of the way ppr wise?

I like him more in standard than PPR (I don't think that he's going to be a quantity guy for the Redskins). I don't think that he'll crack wr2 status - largely will be a flex / bye week starter in my opinion. That being said, I like him this week against the 49ers. 

Pick one

D jax @ AZ

Lynch vs LAC 

PPR league pick one

My team

Winston

RB Gurley

RB CJ Anderson

WR AB

WR Jeffery

Flex ?

I have D jax penciled in right now because I only got 11 or so points out of Alshon and am looking for some upside but am 2nd guessing myself now.

Archived