Help me pick my .5 PPR RB2 puh lease:

Options include:

Mike Gillislee vs New York

Ameer Abdullah vs New Orleans

Rex Burkhead vs New York

Dion Lewis vs New York

Jon Stewart vs Philadelphia

Tarik Cohen vs Baltimore

Abdullah, just because you know he's getting 15-20 touches. 

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Abdullah, just because you know he's getting 15-20 touches. 

Seconded. I don't like Abdullah, but they are making a concerted effort to get him the ball and run the football. He and Gillislee don't offer anything in ppr, but neither does Stewart, and burkhead / lewis are far too roulette-ish, and Cohen is trending down. 

19 hours ago, bertuzzi said:

Hey key which qb would u start this week

cam at home vs eagles

or

cousins at home vs 49ers

4 pts per td pass, or 6? They both have great matchups, so you really can't go wrong. If it's 6 pts per passing touchdown, I may lean more toward Cousins (plus, I really don't like thursday night starters tbh).  If it's 4, I may lean more toward Cam. The margin is so slim that just the possibility of the additional points from a rushing td from Cam may sway me. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

4 pts per td pass, or 6? They both have great matchups, so you really can't go wrong. If it's 6 pts per passing touchdown, I may lean more toward Cousins (plus, I really don't like thursday night starters tbh).  If it's 4, I may lean more toward Cam. The margin is so slim that just the possibility of the additional points from a rushing td from Cam may sway me. 

Yeah its 4 points, i feel like i should keep with the hot hand in cam.

Pick 2 out of 3

WR:

Pryor

Garcon

Thomas

Then a question. My TE is Reed, right now I have ASJ as my backup TE, should I drop ASJ to pick up Davis as my TE so I always have a TE from washington? Davis seems to fill in great with Reed missing time. Or Keep ASJ and just rotate the two.

Then, Houston this week or Atlanta?

im in a 2QB league and I have Watson and Mariota as my 2 main QBs, and Siemian that I sometimes rotate in for injuries/bad matchups. I think Trubisky is probably going to break out in the next 3-4 games, and I like his schedule after this week. Is it worth trading away/dropping Siemian to pick him up, or should I wait and see? Am I being crazy? The WW is threadbare so I have to be careful. 

13 hours ago, ASmithFan1010 said:

Should I trade Mixon + Martin for Hyde + Cooper.  I'm in a standard league but it's 2RB no flex.  

Mixon I feel is trending upward, Hyde is trending downward, and I don't expect that to get better. Martin looked good in his return, and we are all still waiting on Cooper to get right, which is no guarantee. I'd stand pat. 

8 hours ago, tab said:

im in a 2QB league and I have Watson and Mariota as my 2 main QBs, and Siemian that I sometimes rotate in for injuries/bad matchups. I think Trubisky is probably going to break out in the next 3-4 games, and I like his schedule after this week. Is it worth trading away/dropping Siemian to pick him up, or should I wait and see? Am I being crazy? The WW is threadbare so I have to be careful. 

I'm not taking Trubs over what you have.

13 hours ago, SimsZilla said:

Pick 2 out of 3

WR:

Pryor

Garcon

Thomas

Then a question. My TE is Reed, right now I have ASJ as my backup TE, should I drop ASJ to pick up Davis as my TE so I always have a TE from washington? Davis seems to fill in great with Reed missing time. Or Keep ASJ and just rotate the two.

Then, Houston this week or Atlanta?

Is it PPR? If so, give me Garcon and DT. If not....I think I'd still take Garcon and DT. Want to see Pryor do it more consistently. 

As for your TE question - there is merit to the VD + Reed scenario, however I don't think that I would do it this week. This should be a very good matchup for ASJ against the Pats. They've given up the 4th most points to tight ends (meanwhile, Reed + VD are facing the 49ers, who believe it or not, I believe is #1 against tight ends in terms of least points allowed), you figure that the Pats get out of the gate quickly, which means the Jets are going to be throwing, and Forte and Powell are banged up. Down the line, I certainly see the appeal to VD + Reed, but for this week, I'd actually probably just bench Reed and play ASJ. This will also give Reed an extra week to try and get right and put something down that is promising where you can feel somewhat comfortable starting him moving forward. 

Archived