Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Would you use the #2 waiver priority on Dalvin Cook in a Keeper league?

This seems like a strange question in week 5. My three keepers this year were Zeke, Michael Thomas, and Brady. My roster also has guys like McCaffrey and Keenan Allen. Would Cook be worth keeping over those guys? We ahve an IR spot so I wouldn't lose the roster space, just the waiver order.

Yes, especially if your team allows trading during the off season before keepers are completed and rosters are zeroed out. That's a good amount of trade value there. The IR spot makes it a no brainer for me. If your league doesn't allow the trading, it's a little different. I may keep Cook over Brady as a keeper though, so I think it's still worth it to pick him up and make the decision later. Maybe by then we have more clarity on the Zeke situation as well. 

I'm a desperate 1-3. Looking awful. Have only scored over 80 once so far.

I currently don't have a K. Basically looking to either drop Ginn or R. Kelley for one if I have to.

Does anyone know if players on BYE lock for the week at all or could I drop them come SNF/MNF and pick someone up?

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yes, especially if your team allows trading during the off season before keepers are completed and rosters are zeroed out. That's a good amount of trade value there. The IR spot makes it a no brainer for me. If your league doesn't allow the trading, it's a little different. I may keep Cook over Brady as a keeper though, so I think it's still worth it to pick him up and make the decision later. Maybe by then we have more clarity on the Zeke situation as well. 

I put the waiver in , I'm also keeping in mind that Zeke will probably miss 6 games next year xD

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Gronk probably out, need a TE. Non ppr

Brate vs NE

James vs Jax

Doyle vs SF

Allen vs TB(shot in the dark?)

Cook vs Balt

Watson vs Oak

Miller vs Minny

Dickson vs Detroit

I'd go off the board and go Austin S. Jenkins if he's available. If not? I'd lean toward Miller, I think (IDoyle is an unknown currently because of concussion protocol...I don't know if he' been cleared). After Miller, maybe Watson v Oak.  

Archived