Joe Mixon vs Buffalo

Mike Gillislee @ TB(Thursday)

Jonathan Stewart @ Detroit

Aaron Jones @ Dallas

Larry Fitzgerald @ Philly

Adam Thielen @ Chicago(MNF)

Jacksonville DST @ Pittsburgh

Cincinnati vs Buffalo

Non-PPR, I was just offered Keenan Allen for Joe Mixon. I'm getting Allen. This is my team, would you pull the trigger? I have a lot of similar backs.

QB: Rodgers

RB: Murray, Cohen, White, Kamara, Mixon, T. Coleman, Abdullah

WR: Jordy Nelson, Davante Parker, Kupp.

3 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Non-PPR, I was just offered Keenan Allen for Joe Mixon. I'm getting Allen. This is my team, would you pull the trigger? I have a lot of similar backs.

Yes, give me Allen. 

22 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Backup is Bradford. 

Waiver Wire:

Eli Manning

Jared Goff

Carson Palmer

Andy Dalton

I don't think that you are gaining a ton in the quarterback market with Watson...but I'm not a big supporter of rookies generally. I'm usually a little late to the party on them, I will admit. The upside is there, and Watson has a the running you like for your quarterback, particularly if you're in a 4 pt passing touchdown league. If you have a solid backup tight end, I'd probably make the deal as an upside play. 

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Okay so I have been less than helpful lately but i promise to help if:

1. You offer some sort of reason as to why to my question

2. You @ me so i will see the notification pop up on my phone

So here are my questions

Non-PPR

Need 2 RBs, 1 Flex, 1 WR & DST

Demarco Murray @ Miami

Joe Mixon vs Buffalo

Aaron Jones @ Dallas

Cincinnati vs Buffalo

Fitz and Thielen for my WR and Flex.

Demarco and Mixon for my RBs.

Fitz and Thielen will be fine. 

Murray and Mixon have the most touches and best odds of scoring. If Mariota is out I might consider Stewart instead. I don't like Gillislee because I think this is another James White game.

1 minute ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

TE to start this week PPR

David Njoku vs NYJ

Jack Doyle vs SF

Zach Miller vs Min

Tyler Kroft vs Buf

ASJ vs CLE

Waston vs OAK

Doyle is in concussion protocol, I believe, so too early to say on him. 

Njoku is too volatile and I don't think he's getting enough usage to justify picking him over some of the safer options. He's 6th on the team in routes run and only 7th in targets. Yes, he could have a big game, but that is a very low floor. Given that the Cleveland passing game and receivers aren't exactly beastly, those numbers are disconcerting.

Zach Miller is probably the best talent wise out of the remaining bunch, but with a rookie quarterback, tough defense, it's really hard to judge. Could be a ppr machine and just catch checkdowns all day, or Trubs could be a disaster and they run the ball 50 times. 

Out of the three remaining, I probably lean toward ASJ. His usage is good, and he's got the best matchup, and he's getting looks - he gets a target on about 1 out of every 5 routes run. Cleveland is one of the worst in the NFL at covering tight ends. Kroft has a bit of a tough matchup against that Buffalo defense, and I'm not a fan of one week studs, even though he should continue to have some value with Eifert out. Watson could be a solid play. 

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Okay so I have been less than helpful lately but i promise to help if:

1. You offer some sort of reason as to why to my question

2. You @ me so i will see the notification pop up on my phone

So here are my questions

Non-PPR

Need 2 RBs, 1 Flex, 1 WR & DST

Demarco Murray @ Miami

Joe Mixon vs Buffalo

Aaron Jones @ Dallas

Cincinnati vs Buffalo

@JaguarCrazy2832 Gotta go with Murray for sure.  Miami's defense has been pretty decent against RBs, but Murray is going to probably get more touches than any other RB on your team given the probable game script.  My other choice is Gillislee.  He derives his value from his work on the ground, and he's as good a bet for a rushing TD as any of these other guys.  Then WRs are your strength, so I would start the amazingly consistent Thielen and Fitzgerald too.  Both guys are getting a lot of looks.  At D, I think you use Cinci because I do not like Jacksonville on the road.

6 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Definitely!

1 hour ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

TE to start this week PPR

David Njoku vs NYJ

Jack Doyle vs SF

Zach Miller vs Min

Tyler Kroft vs Buf

ASJ vs CLE

Waston vs OAK

Some decent options here.  I would probably go with Doyle, whose 23 targets lead this group, if he plays.  I don't buy into Njoku or Watson because of their offenses.  Miller -- same thing with a rookie now at the helm.  ASJ is an interesting proposition.  That's a good stat Forge offered up.

On 10/2/2017 at 8:30 PM, NickChowaniec said:

Was just offered..

Tom Brady (coming to my team)

for

DeAndre Hopkins and Philip Rivers (going to him)

Things to note...
- I have AB and Kelvin Benjamin for my WRs.
- Passing TDs are 6 pts.
- Kirk Cousins has been starting at QB for me. 

Going from Kirk to Brady is a boost, but my WR2 will go from Hopkins to Kelvin Benjamin who has been shaky and injury prone on a poor offense. Behind KB I have Kenny Golladay (oooof) and that's it. I'm stacked at RB so I could swing another trade after the fact – but my league has few trade happy partners. 

I'm leaning towards passing because I'm about to be 4-0. Team is killing it, don't think it's worth screwing with it.

Anyone want to sway me the other way?  

No, I wouldn't take that offer.

On 10/3/2017 at 5:06 AM, G-McDog said:

I had Cook who is out for the season. I'm tempted to try and trade for D'Onte Foreman, as there's the very good potential he could be good. Is that true? The thing is, would it be really stupid for me to offer Derrick Henry? Who has the most potential out of those 2?

I don't know that I would trade Henry for Foreman.  Foreman has a little value independent of an injury to Miller, but neither is an adequate starter.

Archived