Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

10 team standard. Trade partner lost cook and Carson, would need to start foreman and Henry this week. 

Thoughts on sending Howard and Graham for Gronk? He's already expressed some interest but only in terms of good rb+Graham. 

My team: Stafford, Howard, CJA, Martin/Quizz, Tymo, AJG, Hopkins, Graham, Parker, Smallwood, Marvin Jones, Corey Davis, Jamaal Williams 

I feel like trading a major piece to upgrade Hopkins isn't worth it, and I doubt the top 5 rb owners will sell. So my major weakness is TE. though ravens have **** my bed in dst and kicker, making me 1-3 now through some other bad luck.

Was just offered..

Tom Brady (coming to my team)

for

DeAndre Hopkins and Philip Rivers (going to him)

Things to note...
- I have AB and Kelvin Benjamin for my WRs.
- Passing TDs are 6 pts.
- Kirk Cousins has been starting at QB for me. 

Going from Kirk to Brady is a boost, but my WR2 will go from Hopkins to Kelvin Benjamin who has been shaky and injury prone on a poor offense. Behind KB I have Kenny Golladay (oooof) and that's it. I'm stacked at RB so I could swing another trade after the fact – but my league has few trade happy partners. 

I'm leaning towards passing because I'm about to be 4-0. Team is killing it, don't think it's worth screwing with it.

Anyone want to sway me the other way?  

Should I use my #1 waiver priority on any of these players? 

L. Murray/McKinnon?
Alvin Kamara
E. Lacy/McKissic
Alex Collins

Aaron Jones

My team is....

QB- Aaron Rodgers, Wentz
WR- Demaryius Thomas, Kelvin Benjamin, Chris Hogan, Golden Tate, Davante Adams, Pierre Garcon
RB- Leasean McCoy, Leonard Fournette, CJ Anderson, Wendall Smallwood, Javrious Allen
TE- Jimmy Graham 

Im leaning towards dropping Allen for Kamara or should i just hold the priority for a key injury or pickup later? 

4 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

Was just offered..

Tom Brady (coming to my team)

for

DeAndre Hopkins and Philip Rivers (going to him)

Things to note...
- I have AB and Kelvin Benjamin for my WRs.
- Passing TDs are 6 pts.
- Kirk Cousins has been starting at QB for me. 

Going from Kirk to Brady is a boost, but my WR2 will go from Hopkins to Kelvin Benjamin who has been shaky and injury prone on a poor offense. Behind KB I have Kenny Golladay (oooof) and that's it. I'm stacked at RB so I could swing another trade after the fact – but my league has few trade happy partners. 

I'm leaning towards passing because I'm about to be 4-0. Team is killing it, don't think it's worth screwing with it.

Anyone want to sway me the other way?  

Honestly, I'm kind of thinking the same thing you are - you're 4-0, it's a fair offer, but one I'm not sure that will make you better, so why make an unnecessary change? Your lack of depth at wide receiver gives me a lot of pause to make that deal as well - given you just have Golladay, I'm assuming that the free agent pool is somewhat shallow on that end. 

I had Cook who is out for the season. I'm tempted to try and trade for D'Onte Foreman, as there's the very good potential he could be good. Is that true? The thing is, would it be really stupid for me to offer Derrick Henry? Who has the most potential out of those 2?

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Honestly, I'm kind of thinking the same thing you are - you're 4-0, it's a fair offer, but one I'm not sure that will make you better, so why make an unnecessary change? Your lack of depth at wide receiver gives me a lot of pause to make that deal as well - given you just have Golladay, I'm assuming that the free agent pool is somewhat shallow on that end. 

Thanks for the response. Yea, the waiver wire is really rough. Couple decent options this week due to injuries in Atlanta and other places. I think I'm going to stay put. The jump from Cousins to Brady doesn't seem worth giving up Hopkins for.

17 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Non PPR, want a RB because mine are just awful.

Best ones available are:

Aaron Jones 

Latavius Murray

Eddie Lacy

Alex Collins

Can you rank them 1-4?

I want to say Murray. But that's a tough one! I would go Murray, Jones, Collins then Lacy. But bare in mind I'm not great at this!!

12 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Someone in my league offered me Watson and Fleener for Charles Clay. My QB is Mariota and my other TE is Witten.

Should I do it?

What is on your waiver wire for quarterback if MM can't go? Or who is your back up. 

Archived