Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

14 hours ago, SimsZilla said:

so is david johnson worth dropping? i would like the roster spot for a "sleeper" type player but i'm not sure if i should

I wouldn't, especially not for a sleeper. Yes, there's a chance they just keep him out the season if they're out of the playoffs, but i think the chances of him coming back and playing are far greater than any "sleeper" popping off. Plus he'd be back in time for fantasy playoffs. I'm probably not dropping him for anything other than a surefire week in week out starter

0.5 PPR

Jay Ajayi and Martavius Bryan

or

D. Hopkins and Joe Mixon

Got a deadline of the London game to decide

Current Team:

RB: Ajayi, CJ Anderson, C. Carson, A. Kamara, B. Powell and A. Collins

WR: Julio, Diggs, Bryant and Maclin

Trade talks going on....... which group is better? PPR 

James white, TY Hilton and Jimmy Graham 

Chris Carson, Corey Davis and Zach Ertz 

I have the first group and have been looking to upgrade at TE. 

Have Gurley and Murray at RB.

Have Hill, Parker and Crabtree at WR.

Fleener is opposite TE to Graham/Ertz.  

Yes or no to that trade?

8 minutes ago, RamRod said:

I'm not really sensing a lot of optimism from this. Should I start Baldwin? I'm thinking about picking up Lockett as insurance.

I'm never comfortable hoping on a guy in a late spot like that.  Is Lockett your best option or you going that route so you have optimal wait time in Baldwin? He could end up trying to go and deciding it's not working after a few full speed plays.  Tricky spot.

Just now, BillSabre said:

I'm never comfortable hoping on a guy in a late spot like that.  Is Lockett your best option or you going that route so you have optimal wait time in Baldwin? He could end up trying to go and deciding it's not working after a few full speed plays.  Tricky spot.

I have Amari Cooper, Martavis Bryant, and Pierre Garcon on my bench.

A few of the top names on waivers are Gabriel, Marqise Lee, Robert Woods, Tyrell Williams, Decker, Funchess.

22 minutes ago, RamRod said:

I have Amari Cooper, Martavis Bryant, and Pierre Garcon on my bench.

A few of the top names on waivers are Gabriel, Marqise Lee, Robert Woods, Tyrell Williams, Decker, Funchess.

Without looking at rankings because that tends to sway opinions, Garçon seems like a good play to me.

2 hours ago, 101Raider said:

0.5 PPR

Jay Ajayi and Martavius Bryan

or

D. Hopkins and Joe Mixon

Got a deadline of the London game to decide

Current Team:

RB: Ajayi, CJ Anderson, C. Carson, A. Kamara, B. Powell and A. Collins

WR: Julio, Diggs, Bryant and Maclin

Anyone?

23 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Without looking at rankings because that tends to sway opinions, Garçon seems like a good play to me.

Kinda worried Peterson will shut him down. Maybe leaning toward Bryant and just hope he makes a big play.

3 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

What are your thoughts on Deshaun Watson going forward? Obviously not expecting performances like yesterday every week, but is he a viable option? Would you take him over guys like Mariota or Cousins for the long haul? Or will teams figure him out in a few weeks? 

In a dynasty/keeper I would still take MM and Cousins over Watson. He has been torching some pretty suspect defenses. I would want to see more before I took him over one of those 2 guys

2 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

In a dynasty/keeper I would still take MM and Cousins over Watson. He has been torching some pretty suspect defenses. I would want to see more before I took him over one of those 2 guys

That’s my feelings as well, I’m just in a tough spot heading into next week. Have MM as my QB in my redraft league and was able to add Cousins right when MM went down, but with Washington on the bye next week and MM having that hamstring issue, I might need to drop one going forward to add Watson. Our bench is limited so carrying 3 QBs is a little rough. 

Archived