Westworld (HBO)

cddolphin

Season one was sooo good. I randomly binged it when Verizon gave me a 3 month free trial of HBO.

Given what transpired at the end of last season, I'm very curious to see how some things are going to work in season 2. But I trust the writers on this show more than some others, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

May end up skipping the weekly episodes though so I can once again binge it all at the end of the year.

OK So I just finished this last night. We binged the last 5 episodes b/c we had nothing else going on. I really liked the show. The way they revealed The Man in Black was awesome and it relieved a lot of confusion I had. One thing I did have a problem w/, the very last scene. Someone please explain to me how the guns were now effective against humans. Did they explain how this happened and I just missed it?

On 2/12/2018 at 9:02 AM, JTagg7754 said:

Did they explain how this happened and I just missed it?

They didn't but even though I can be a stickler sometimes I didn't let this one bother me. I just assumed that the guns are "modded" electronically to be rendered harmless or something like that through some technology that hasn't been explained. It's also possible Ford provided Dolores and others a cache of real guns.

It was literally the last scene in the season so there may be a clear explanation forthcoming.

3 hours ago, cddolphin said:

They didn't but even though I can be a stickler sometimes I didn't let this one bother me. I just assumed that the guns are "modded" electronically to be rendered harmless or something like that through some technology that hasn't been explained. It's also possible Ford provided Dolores and others a cache of real guns.

It was literally the last scene in the season so there may be a clear explanation forthcoming.

Yeah, I didn't really think about this until I read the Reddit link I provided. I bet we'll get questions answered later. Since the MiB was wounded, I would be willing to bet Meave smuggled them in or possibly Delores if she is more cunning than we know and knows more than we're lead to believe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...