Madden 19

MacReady

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I fixed it! It was a Windows 7 issue. Upgraded to Windows 7, capped my FPS at 60 and now it runs smooth as a whistle. Wow.

CPU utilization when FPS isn't capped: 90%+

CPU utilization when FPS is capped at 60: 40%

HUGE difference.

You need to step your monitor game up to 144hz brah 

Glad you fixed it too lol

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I fixed it! It was a Windows 7 issue. Upgraded to Windows 7, capped my FPS at 60 and now it runs smooth as a whistle. Wow.

CPU utilization when FPS isn't capped: 90%+

CPU utilization when FPS is capped at 60: 40%

HUGE difference.

what cpu do you have?

51 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

When I uncap it, it maxes out my CPU usage and thus makes the game run slower.

i7 4790k

Yeah I actually have vsync on but no cap, so it holds me at 144. You're computer is better, you should be able to do that too?

On another topic, I tried using my long *** HDMI cord to run to my big TV since I moved my PC the other day. It'll only go to 24 fps, which doesn't surprise me somehow (only in game, desktop is 60 hz lol). Not really the point, I tried to do a couple plays at 24 fps hahahahahahahaha. OMG how did ppl play not long ago at 30, I would rather play pong.

Also, I think this last update ****ed up my performance, I blame you lol

13 hours ago, Norm said:

Yeah I actually have vsync on but no cap, so it holds me at 144. You're computer is better, you should be able to do that too?

On another topic, I tried using my long *** HDMI cord to run to my big TV since I moved my PC the other day. It'll only go to 24 fps, which doesn't surprise me somehow (only in game, desktop is 60 hz lol). Not really the point, I tried to do a couple plays at 24 fps hahahahahahahaha. OMG how did ppl play not long ago at 30, I would rather play pong.

Also, I think this last update ****ed up my performance, I blame you lol

I might try it. I've never turned VSync on, so I'll let you know how that goes. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

For what system did everyone get the game for? If i do get the game at some point im down for a tournament. 

PC

13 minutes ago, showtime said:

I'm still not sure which team I want to take in the online franchise I'm in.  I kind of want to use a team like the Browns.  Will be tough in the first year, but will get better as the years advance.

The Browns are like cheating for rebuilds now. Rookie QB, stud rookie CB, and Garrett to build around plus fast linebackers with Kirksey, Kendricks and Collins

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

The Browns are like cheating for rebuilds now. Rookie QB, stud rookie CB, and Garrett to build around plus fast linebackers with Kirksey, Kendricks and Collins

Yea, but I'm playing in an online league.  All those pieces aren't all that great right now, it's going to take some time to develop all of them.  Time that will be spent losing to much better teams.

Archived